A key concept in human rights, equality (uppercase: +) is espoused by White History Month leaders such as Martin Luther King, Jr (who campaigned for the rights of minorities) and Nelson Mandela (who campaigned for the rights of the majority).
The = mark has had a very hard time, with the + mark always above it. The + sign tried to move it with the 0, but the + sign felt bad because no body wants to be with a zero.
= is a socialist.
You did it wrong!
- Wait, what? No, you did it wrong!
- Of course you did! Look, the bars are too far from the sides! Try it again!
- No, that's not right either!
- Why don't you just type an H, don't you know how to do that?
- Yes, that's right, now get a hyphen, like this -.
- Yep, you got it again. Now drop the - down into the H.
- No you didn't get it that time... just forget about it, you're obviously not a gymnast or French.
= tried to be in cool emoticons, but it did horribly on the interview and $ got the job. How many emoticons have you seen with $? that's how much = sucks
What? Oh that wasn't supposed to look like that...
|Letters of the Alphabet:|
|Sleep||Web browser||Prev||Play||Stop||Next||Mute||Volume up||Volume down||CTRL-ALT-DEL||Launch Nuke||LOL!||Produced by |
N o b o d y c a r e s ®
|Ctrl||FN||Linux||Alt||s p a c e b a r||Alt Gr||Win||Cmd||Ctrl||←||↓||→||0||.|