99 Luftballons was created by Nostradomus and performed by the German group Nena. It's meaning is still unknown, as it is sung in the incomprehensible, dead language German. Certain people claim to have translated the song, and the best translation is still acreddited to the great writer Anonymous.
What is known:
- It has something to do with Yo Mama.
- It is available on CD, Vinyl, Illegal MP3, and can be heard if you've huffed 99 Kittens (through kitten huffing)
- It is in German
- There is an english version performed by Jesus entitled 99 Red Balloons
What it did
This song made people become slaves of Nena, forcing them to buy the bands albums. However, the spell lifted itself off, while others willingly listened. It is blamed for the most Deaths (after Cars, Jesus, America, McDonald's, Windows, and Kitten Huffing). A new version, on the album 20 Jahre Nena, a complete remake of some of the band's greatest hits, took Germany by storm, as did the song Anyplace, Anywhere, Anytime (New Version), a duest with Kim Wilde.
As it turns out, no they're not. So there.
- The song was used to assassinate Ronald Reagan.
- The song is what made people invent the @ sign.
- Most remakes of this song suck, because of a spell Harry Potter put on it.
Max loves the world.
|This article needs more work. See ICU and below for details.|
This page will be re-checked on 31 October 2015 (tagged 26 September),
and if not improved will face deletion.