!esrevinU etanretlA eht si sihT
If you're NOT from this universe, GO AWAY!
Language for the Alternate Universe
Good night all you non-existent people out there! As you know this is the alternate universe! So here's the report for the night! YOU STINK!
Today's Least Interesting Article
Today's Featured Article - Ceiling Cat
Yesterday's Featured Article -
Extension:DynamicPageList (DPL), version 3.3.2: Warning: No results.
If you vote for your favorite articles to be featured, we will kill you.
More of the worst of Uncyclopedia
June 4: International Deserved Child Abuse Victim Day and International Celebrate Yesterday Day
- 1452 – Christopher Columbus outvoted on naming the Santa Maria, "The Shitbag."
- 1776 – Thomas Jefferson asks for first two-week extension on the Declaration of Independence.
- 1863 – Rain causes International Celebrate Yesterday day to be put off until next day; mass confusion results.
- 1900 – John Jefferson of Oak Ridge, PA awakes from forty-year sleep. Dies of asphyxiation inside coffin.
- 1942 – The Battle of Midway begins with a surprise attack on Konami. (pictured)
- 1976 – Americans celebrate bicentennial of Thomas Jefferson asking for his first two-week extension on the declaration of Independence.
- 1980 – Every child abuse offender was released in Texas due to prison overcrowding and a decline in child abuse.
- 1989 – Many young people are gleefully beaten, killed, and abused in the Tiananmen Square massacre.
- 2006 – June 3rd, 2006 is celebrated despite being International Celebrate Tomorrow Day.
Deleter and Dino of the Day
GlobalTourniquet wins Writer of the Month for September in the typical fashion of some prolific writer who has been abscent for 2 years only to return with bold, new ideas for their writing! It should also be noted apart from the fact he is back that he is talented in what he writes and he does a fine job managing UnNews. So hats off to GlobalTourniquet, may he bring many, exciting articles to Uncyclopedia!
Seriously, we love you.
Noob of the Moment is the award that all newbies want and Sinner George has pulled that off excellently (being the second Greek to have this award!) It should be mentioned that his username is deceptive, he is actually a very good George writing new master pieces and getting on well with the dynamics of Uncyclopedia. You should congratulate him on this prestigious honor.
Hats off to you George, may you bbe with us for many
months years to come!
Uncyclopedia's sista projects
|Uncyclopedia is hosted by the Uncyclomedia Foundation, a non-profitable organization that also hosts a range of other projects.
|46,160 articles. Uncyclopedias are being written in many languages:
The original Uncyclopedia, started in 2005, currently contains 32209 articles. This mirror Uncyclopedia contains |If you find the Uncyclopedia mirror or its sista projects worthy, please consider making a donation to help the victims of the War on Terra:
For completely unrelated IRC chat, you may try killing yourself.
Under attack by the Unfair Use Clause, and a squad of magical girls.