Angelfood Cake is one of the rarest cakes known to man. This is largely due to the difficulty involved in producing the main ingredient, Angel Stock. This is similar to chicken stock or beef stock, except more sacrilegious.
To make Angel Stock :
- Take one angel and pluck thoroughly, making sure no fluff remains (keep the fluff for the making the worlds softest pillows, the feathers have lots of uses : they make good quill pens, fletch super accurate arrows and/or darts, weave dream catchers, arts and craft projects, the uses are only limited by your imagination.
- Cook for 1 hour in a megawave oven (in a large, megawave safe, lockable container), or until tender. This painlessly dispatches the angel, as they cannot feel megawaves.
- Decant the angel into a saucepan, and add water until just covered. Bring to the boil and simmer for 5 days.
- Raise the heat and reduce the liquid until you have approximately 6 gallons of stock (should take slightly less than one day).
- On the 7th day, let the Angel Stock rest.
- Strain the stock into sealable containers.