BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!! MY WEBPAGE HAS BEEN REDESIGNED!!!!!
- 1 My favorite Word document
- 2 Now with twice the features!!
My favorite Word document
MADE WITH FRONT PAGE 95
Today's Featured Article - Ceiling Cat
Yesterday's Featured Article -
Extension:DynamicPageList (DPL), version 3.2.1: Warning: No results.
Tell me how good my website is.
Facts about me
- ...that if a tree falls in the forest and no one's there to hear it, the tree will begin to sing Nightwish until somebody approaches within earshot?
February 19: Equation Day (Pieland)
Articles from today's Daily Hostage Negotiator
- Donald Trump tells Republican candidates: You're fired!
- US, Turkey agree to complicate IS situation
- Rising cost of elder care forcing more families back together
- Pluto is disappointingly predictable (pictured)
- OMG did you see George Osborne writes for UnNews?
- George Osbourne: help us reform the welfare state
- Hot dogs are choking hazards; your whore mother is dead
- How our porn tastes have changed
- Five cut out and keep comments for your social media life
- Cats support Trump for president
Other cool sites
Generic Dog | The Fundamentalist Church of Megan Fox | Hipster | Muffin the Mule | Battle of Trafalgar | Hmor | Eugene Ionesco | London Beer Flood | Lingerie | AdventureQuest | Lasagne | Julian Assange | Not-So-Intelligent Design | UnScripts:Waiting For Breivik 2: The Breifist | Disney | Peacock | Alternative legal systems | HowTo:Scar your children for life | Sturgeon | Beta Fish | Cafeteria food | GameSpot | Simon Cowell | Citizens United | Mountain Dew | Sustainability | White-haired Asian Scientist | Ben Affleck | Rocks (rw) | Fancy |
David Gerard. What needs to be said about this extraordinary person? He lived life to the fullest. He scaled Everest and swam the Marianas. He piloted a kayak through the rivers of the Yukon with naught but a broken compass to guide him. Now he sits in a nursing home: Alzheimer's has rotted his brain to such an extent that he no longer recognizes himself as the WotM-winning author of Voice Chat, Fountainhead Earth and X Window System.
If a picture is worth a thousand words, those on Noob of the Month MoneySign's image gallery are good for an average of at least 940 words apiece (he loses points because his Taste picture offends the Greeks). Classic Money highlights include Hazard Dogs and the tuberiffic logo for UnNews, which MS constructed entirely out of string, spittle and beer can tabs.
You can talk to me on AOL chat.
Protected by VirusScan 2000 Unix edition (only $99!!).