Today's Featured Article - Ceiling Cat
Yesterday's Featured Article -
Extension:DynamicPageList (DPL), version 3.3.2: Warning: No results.
You can vote for your favorite articles to be featured.
More of the best of Uncyclopedia
April 22: National Try To Assassinate The President Day (United States of America), Mars Day (Mars)
- 1,200,000,000,000,000,000 BC - The planet Mars is born.
- 1,199,999,999,999,999,999 BC - The planet Mars loses all its liquid water, all life dies out although there's none, and the planet turns red.
- 500,000,000,000,000 BC - The Big Bang thing happened although that tiny space carried the entire universe, and gravity was so strong, no bang could make that thing separate.
- 4,514,159,265 BC - Earth becomes a hot lava ball in the middle of nowhere.
- 8000 BC - Mars, The Roman God of War, is born. He is named after the planet.
- 1188 - The Earth cooled down and life multiplied way too quickly and ruined the entire planet.
- 1189 - Eleanor of Acquatine announces that she would hang her necklace from her nipples, but recinds her decision because "it would shock the children."
- 1420 - Johannes Gutenberg becomes a father - names firstborn son "Steve".
- 1468 - The Great Council of the Republic of Venice attempts to curb the power of the Council of Ten by cutting off one of its fingers.
- 1609 - Council of Antes declares that peas will henceforth be eaten with a fork.
- 1882 - First obscene phone call made; crude equipment mandates heavy breathing when careless whispers can not be heard.
- 1900 - Families all over the world clamor for Jell-O for their just deserts.
- 1962 - Lee Harvey Oswald fucks up first attempt to kill JFK so badly the attempt goes unnoticed until 1986, when a remodeling crew fixes the bullet hole.
- 1970 - The Partridge Family thinks it loves you, but what is it so afraid of?
- 1970 - An Environmental Teach-In attempts to celebrate Earth Day. The event was a miserable failure because it was discovered that Earth was actually created on September 26.
- 1981 - A second failed assassination attempt on Ronald Reagan takes place, the shooter's motive being Reagan's films which the shooter declared, "sucked".
- 1999 - Meatloaf declares that he would do anything for love, but under no circumstance would he do that. It turns out that 'that' refers to painting himself black and impersonating Al Jolson
- 2002 - WWE star 'The Rock' invents the ability to refer to himself in the fifth person, negating the need for the 1st, 2nd 3rd and 4th references.
- 2003 - A pretzel tries to assassinate president George W. Bush. The pretzel is arrested and later executed by garbage disposal.
- 2010 - Bill Gates logs on to Uncyclopedia and reads the Anniversaries page for April 22
- 2022 - Darth Vader gets his voice box fixed after decades of agony.
Writer and Noob of the Month
GlobalTourniquet wins Writer of the Month for September in the typical fashion of some prolific writer who has been abscent for 2 years only to return with bold, new ideas for their writing! It should also be noted apart from the fact he is back that he is talented in what he writes and he does a fine job managing UnNews. So hats off to GlobalTourniquet, may he bring many, exciting articles to Uncyclopedia!
Seriously, we love you.
Noob of the Moment is the award that all newbies want and Sinner George has pulled that off excellently (being the second Greek to have this award!) It should be mentioned that his username is deceptive, he is actually a very good George writing new master pieces and getting on well with the dynamics of Uncyclopedia. You should congratulate him on this prestigious honor.
Hats off to you George, may you bbe with us for many
months years to come!
Uncyclopedia's sista projects
|Uncyclopedia is hosted by the Uncyclomedia Foundation, a non-profitable organization that also hosts a range of other projects.
|46,143 articles. Uncyclopedias are being written in many languages:
The original Uncyclopedia, started in 2005, currently contains just under 30,000 articles. This mirror Uncyclopedia contains |If you find the Uncyclopedia mirror or its sista projects worthy, please consider making a donation to help the victims of the War on Terra:
For nonsense related IRC chat, see This instructional video.
Protected by the Fair Use Clause, and an elite clan of Clinjas.