Today's featured article
Today's Featured Article - Ceiling Cat
Yesterday's Featured Article -
Extension:DynamicPageList (DPL), version 3.3.2: Warning: No results.
You can vote for your favorite articles to be featured.
More of the best of Uncyclopedia
Download article feed plugin for Google Desktop
April 20: Hitler's Birthday (Germany), International Marijuana Day (Countries that use the M/D/Y date)
- 420 - Thousands of marijuana users get throughly ripped as a once-in-a-lifetime numerical coincidence coincidentifies with a 75-times-in-a-lifetime num...where was I?
- 571 - Cassius Clay born; later changes name to Muhammad, hails himself as "greatest prophet of all time, baby!"
- 1607 - White settlers arrive at Jamestown, find nothing of value except some inedible, brown leaves and some equally inedible brown people, so they go home.
- 1792 - France declares war on itself and surrenders.
- 1814 - The War of 1812 begins, two years behind schedule.
- 1889 - Adolf Hitler, perhaps best known for his
genocide of the Jews brilliant artwork, is born.
- 1889 - Adolf Hilter is certainly not born.
- 1943 - France so despises Vichy Government that they do nothing to overthrow.
- 1991 - A Very Brady Easter premires; Alice crucified to the songs of the Lovin Spoonful.
- 1993 - Al Gore invents the Environment
- 1994 - A fireworks display in Oklahoma City goes horribly wrong; bystander blamed and later executed.
- 1999 - Columbine high school opens the very first high school shooting range in the United States.
- 2007 - Cho Seung-Hui is welcomed in Hell. Even Satan is not amused.
- 2008 - Hitler given a Cookie Monster shirt by Jim Henson for his birthday.
- 2012 - The largest Marijuana festival is held in San Francisco, California with as many as a billion pot smokers attended
- 2014 - The time code was discovered and the code is 3.141592653589793238462643383279
Word of the day
Try to use it in conversation.
Knowledge is power.
In the news
More Current Events at UnNews News
Did you know...
- ... that Bill Cowher isn't actually that fireman that saved you, ma'am?
- ellipsis that all of the punctuation in this DYK is spelled out comma which is really comma really annoying question mark
Do you care...
- ... that Peyton Manning knows Terrell Owens is the REAL reason he's not playing Today?
- ...that if we used a language without homonyms, a certain type of pun would be impossible, and thereby much gaiety would be lost?
Quarterback of the Month and Waterboy of the Month
David Gerard. What needs to be said about this extraordinary person? He lived life to the fullest. He scaled Everest and swam the Marianas. He piloted a kayak through the rivers of the Yukon with naught but a broken compass to guide him. Now he sits in a nursing home: Alzheimer's has rotted his brain to such an extent that he no longer recognizes himself as the WotM-winning author of Voice Chat, Fountainhead Earth and X Window System.
If a picture is worth a thousand words, those on Noob of the Month MoneySign's image gallery are good for an average of at least 940 words apiece (he loses points because his Taste picture offends the Greeks). Classic Money highlights include Hazard Dogs and the tuberiffic logo for UnNews, which MS constructed entirely out of string, spittle and beer can tabs.
Congratulations to Rcmurphy, this year's Most Valuable Player!
Vote for Writer of the Month | Vote for Noob of the Month | Past Winners: 2005/2006
Uncyclopedia's sista projects
|Uncyclopedia is hosted by the Uncyclomedia Foundation, a non-profitable organization that also hosts a range of other projects.
|46,143 articles. Uncyclopedias are being written in many languages:
The original Uncyclopedia, started in 2005, currently contains just under 30,000 articles. This mirror Uncyclopedia contains |If you find the Uncyclopedia mirror or its sista projects worthy, please consider making a donation to help the victims of the War on Terra:
For nonsense related IRC chat, see this instructional video.
Protected by the Fair Use Clause, and an elite clan of Clinjas.