The Article Which Makes the Present Feature
Today's Featured Article - Ceiling Cat
Yesterday's Featured Article -
Extension:DynamicPageList (DPL), version 3.3.2: Warning: No results.
You can vote because of article of your taste which should become the feature.
More being best of Uncyclopedia
Download article feed plugin for Desktop of Google
Designated commemoration day
April 19: Clitoris Awareness Day Among gamers known as Explosion Day
- 30,000 BC - The first clitoris is born.
- 1559 - University of Padua, Italy recognizes the clitoris' existence.
- 1775 - In a New York study on human sexual behavior, researches find the clitoris to be more important to female sexual pleasure than the actual vagina. Men with small penises find new hope.
- 1907 - The first vibrator is introduced in France.
- 1913 - The sale of vibrators are banned in France, due to electrical grid overload issues.
- 1941 - Roberto Carlos, formerly Brazil's greatest manwhore (presently a widower), is born in Cachoeiro de Itapemirim. Many clitorii become excited.
- 1957 - Oral sex becomes a popular alternative to intercourse. Condom sales decline.
- 1969 - Clitoris piercing becomes a popular fad.
- 1998 - Windows 98 is released. Memory leaks in the OS cause Bill Gates to be declared the "World's Biggest Clitoris".
- 1990 - Clinton had oral sex with two girls from next door.
- 2007 - Wikipedia Celebrates The First Ever International Main Page Huffing Day. 
- 2007 - Aperture Science launches their Bring-your-daughter-to-work day, which is the perfect time to have her tested for STDs.
- 2011 - Aperture Science launches new official holiday, supposedly better than Christmas. Due to large numbers of explosions during the destruction of their facilities, the day is named Explosion Day. Nobody knows why.
Because of nonsense chat of relation IRC, main screen turn on for this instructional video.
It is protected the Fair Use Clause, and whole group of elite Clinjas.