The Cabinet is the British answer to the American League of Justice. The number of it's members varies depending on circumstance, but each member of Cabinet is given a special ring, a book of passwords, and superhuman powers by the monarch, upon the recomendation of the British Prime Minister. The Prime Minister automatically becomes a member of Cabinet, and is given powers not dissimilar to Ian "Mr.Fantastic" Fantastic, as is right since he leads the Cabinet.
- Prominent former Cabinet members include:
- Aquaboy (held the position of First Sea Lord)
- Dr. Demento (Minister for Health)
- Hulk (Minister for Education)
- Godzilla (Chancellor of the Exchequor)
- Silver Surfer (Duchy of Lancaster and teaboy)
The job of the Cabinet in a modern Constitutional Monarchy is to solve crimes, either from the high-tech lab, The Cabinet Office, or in their mobile lab, The Battle Bus. The name "Cabinet" is a reference to the Prime Minister who first formed the Cabinet, the Right Honourable Viscount Obeddiah "Firestorm" Cabinet-Office MP, QC, DSM, VC, PC, iPod, FRS, VIP, RN (Ret.), C3P0, etc.