|Index of all||Random category|
Well I'm a monkey's uncle...
Monkeys are best known for their contributions to science, where they invented everything from the monkey wrench (and didn't that put a spanner in the works!) to Charles Darwin. They also manned many critical NASA space missions, although most of them were burned alive before Al Gore invented heat shielding.
Monkeys are amphibious creatures as evident in sea monkeys and they are wonderful singers with hits like "I'm a believer" written by Neil Diamond.
"There's simply nothing finer than a barrel of flying monkeys in the morning." -- Oscar Wilde
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Monkeys"
The following 81 pages are in this category, out of 81 total.
- UnNews:Texas schoolbook committee approves "Anybody Can Be President" series
- The coolest fucking species ever
- Why?:The Legend of Ron and the Cheeseburger
- Why?:The Legend of Ron and the Cheeseburger/6
- The Monkees
- The Other Scopes Monkey Trial
- Why?:The Second Conquest of the Moon
- User:Tom mayfair/UnBooks:The Legend of Ron and the Cheeseburger