- The 20th Century brought many horrors onto the world including two world wars, accountants, Hitler and the Cheeky Girls. Because people got used to these horrors they wanted more violent and adrenaline pumping pastimes. Therefore the need for extreme games emerged. The most popular of the extreme games are Extreme Hide and Seek, Extreme Ironing, Extreme Jenga and Extreme Tiddley-Winks.
- Extreme Ironing is a game that usually ends in the Hospital burn center.
- The point of this game is to wear all of your clothes, Iron them on you, and then take them off once they're ironed. (do not remove the bottom layer, such results in disqualification!!!) The first person to iron their last layer of clothing without crying the last person not crying wins.
- Iron heat setting must be at maximum.
- No whining about how "It's too hot!!" (Cry Baby)
- No punching, spitting on, kicking, or pouring of hot water or drinks on opponents burns. (no matter how funny it is)
- Taking any kind of drug before, during, or after isn't allowed either, tough it out sissy.
Extreme Iron Tag
- Extreme Iron Tag is just that. Get some Irons, a truck load of extension cords, and some wall outlets and you're good to go. Remember, unlike "regular tag" anyone and everyone can tag. In fact, you'd be retarded not to tag. Extra points are rewarded for getting someone else's face. The winner is the last person not rolling around looking like Darth Vader in Star wars III. Rules suck anyway so just do whatever you can to Iron without getting ironed.
Winter sports Ironing
- This game is Played outside on a frozen lake (note: More extension cords will be needed). This game is for Emos and Kids desperate enough for adrenaline that they're willing to die for it (also note: Firemen do not like rescuing loser kids out for kicks from frozen lakes). The point of this game is to slide your iron just far enough to melt the ice under the loser in front of you. This game is safe enough only half of the kids who play it die. This game is better played with two players. And remember, if the water don't kill ya, the iron will. I mean really, you thought the toaster in the Bathtub was bad...
- How long can you take the heat? Sign up now for the national "I Branded Myself with an Iron Longer than You did" contest. If you're as nuts as I am for being better than other nuts, than you'll call now 555-5575. Or visit our website, www.imactuallydumbenoughtotrythisjunk.com. Can you handle the burn?