- 4527 BC - The Eald Englanders worship Odin, although he had not yet obtained an official God licence (for your own contact 0800-GOD-LICENCE-PLEASE (US only)), as he was licenced under Zeus (0300).
- 1856 BC - Hebrews arrive at the Promised Land, start worshipping Baal (then no licence, now under 2110).
- 1020 BC - Rome built in 23hours and 58 minutes
- 33 BC - Jesus visits 50 people at the same time and laughs about how they try to explain it while watching from his cloud
- 76 AD - Roman Philosopher John Malkberry publishes his masterpiece, "Indoor Plumbing, the Devil Incarnate".
- 77 - Rome is destroyed by Typhoid.
- 1819 - Mary Shelly creates Frankenstein. The beast runs amok and destroys most of the species on Earth. Charles Darwin is inspired by this and together with Richard Dawkins creates the theory of evilution.
- 1925 - Rl'yeh rises from the ocean floor. Cthulhu Cult rejoices. The rest of the world shits their pants.
- 2001 - California Adventure establishes its independence from Disneyland, with the aid of terrorists Don al-Duck and Hewey Hussein.