(See picture, inset)
- Haddock or Cod or slimey hings with loadsa bones that get lodged in your throat are the main types of fish used, although in hard times, foetuses are occassionally substituted, just like in China.
- The so-called "chips" (not to be confused with Freedom fries) are, in fact, not made from potato, but from the fingers of English tourists and must be served with dangerous levels of sodium chloride. AND FATTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Soylent Green pellets are also part of this delicious meal.
- Served in soggy sheets of last weeks' newspapers. With ink melted into the delisious golden brown chips
Facts About the Fish Supper
- Rationed in World War II; sand and gravel were used as supplements
- People who are allergic to the fish and chips should all be lined up and shot by a nazi firing squad.
- Banned in kasachstan
- Standard currency of Glaswegia