Forum:Click Ten links game
So I decided I would make up a game, shamelessly stolen from someone who has most likely done this before on Uncyclopedia, in hopes of increasing the clicks that are made to pages, I call it the Click Ten Links Game (I know, I wasn't stingy when coming up with the name). The idea is to click ten links *GASP*!
Here is how to play, you first click Random Page, and write it down, then you must click on a random link in the page and write it down. Continue in this way until you have done so 10 times, then copy it here and see how it turned up. I'll show you an example:
- Human uranium
- Smells Like Teen Spirit
- Pulp Fiction
- Vietnam War
- United States Marines
- Pirate-Ninja War
- Pirate v. Ninja
However if you come to a page with no links on it at all (except for pictures or categories) then you lose and must kill yourself. As you can see, this is a game of chance, who is brave enough to give it a try? --03:29, 29 July 2008 (UTC)
- 1 Let's Do This!
- 2 Here we go!
- 3 Go me!
- 4 Bring it on!
- 5 In Soviet Russia, this game plays me!
- 6 YesTimeToPlay!
- 7 I'm wucca-wucca-wucca-wasting time
- 8 I got five minutes, so let's pickle
- 9 Let's put off PLS judging for a little bit
- 10 awesome
- 11 Scherping!
- 12 Me too, me too!
- 13 I've got nothing better to do so...
- 14 Why am I doing this?
- 15 OK then...
- 16 My turn
- 17 Alrighty, I need a distraction right now
- 18 I will be the champion!
Let's Do This!
- 1. Talking animals
- 2. Oscar Wilde
- 3. BBC
- 4. Santa Claus
- 5. California
- 6. God
- 7. South Park
- 8. Albert Einstein
- 9. MC Hammer
- 10. Administrator
Yes! I made it! Though my first page was the closest cut I had with death. --mrmonkey72 03:38, 29 July 2008 (UTC)
Here we go!
- UnBooks:So Now and Then
- Operating System
- Berlin Wall
- Awesome land
- Democratic Oligarchy
- -Dial the Gate 03:42, 29 July 2008 (UTC)
- Tom Servo
- 1990 (redirected from 1994)
- George W. Bush
- Bushian Logic
- Flying Spaghetti Monster
- Pastafarian Sects
-04:21, Jul 29
Bring it on!
- Polka-Dot's Disease
- Super AIDS -> AIDS
- Britney Spears
- Kevin Bacon -> BACON
- Robochrist -> Robot Jesus
In Soviet Russia, this game plays me!
- Fuck Uncyclopedia
- Nancy Reagan
- Jack the Ripper
- Ronald Reagan
- Admiral Ackbar
- Russian reversal
- Russian double reversal
- Pot v. Kettle
- Alternative rock
- United States of America
- Geek Mythology
- IBM - Oh shit I'm on an Uncyclopedia page!
- UN:How you might go about writing something that is funny, rather than writing something that is stupid, which would of course in no way imply that you are stupid, although if you are, we mean no offense - Yes I got to this page!! Woo!
I get plus one million points for the last page. - [08:40 29 July]
I'm wucca-wucca-wucca-wasting time
- Capybara Bomb
- MC Hammer
- Uncyclopedia:Imaginary Admin Guidelines
- Lost in Translation
In the spirit of No.9, no u --08:58, 29 July 2008 (UTC)
I got five minutes, so let's pickle
- Yeh, your tenth page wasn't pickle. Disappointing. - [11:04 29 July]
- Hey, at least you got to hippos. They can deepthroat everything, you know. - 15:16, Jul 29
Let's put off PLS judging for a little bit
I pretty much ignored the "click on a random link" bit of the instructions and instead embarked on a mission to find as many featured articles as I could.
- Solar system
- Sun. Admittedly, I clicked on this more in the hope of going to an article about the newspaper and the naked ladies that entails. Damn celestial object...
- Thomas Edison. Featured article number 1!
- America is the best!!! Number 2!
- John Adams. I hoped this would lead me to featured presidents or featured elections, such as...
- George Bush. Actually, this is just a disambiguation, but it linked to...
- George W. Bush. Three!
- Hypocrites. Four!!
Beat that. --12:00, 29 July 2008 (UTC)
- William Henry Harrison
- Einstein's Theory of Relativity
- Maxwell equations
- Speed of light
- Schrödinger's cat
- Copenhagen interpretation
Me too, me too!
- Evil scientist
- Russian double reversal
- Saudi Arabia
- One Out of Ten Doctors
- Aretha Franklin
~ 16:38, 29 July 2008 (UTC)
I've got nothing better to do so...
Why am I doing this?
- Kiwi Fruit
- Suppository -> Uncyclopedia:CVP (Why hasn't that backlog been cleared out yet? We have the ability to protect deleted pages now...)
- Pillow Fighting -> Pillow fighting (figure that one out)
- Necessary five-minute break
- Marvin's Theory of Evolution (of Lesbians)
- Opened Image:Lesbian.jpg in new window
- Set as desktop wallpaper
- Closed window
- We said random page, not your search history *facepalm* -- 11:48, 30 July 2008 (UTC)
I'm taking a different turn. I'll click the last inside-Uncyclopedia link on the page (not including categories) until I no longer can. Now with COMMENTARY!
- Furry Ew, this is a bad start
- Game:High Tail Hall Oh God, the link says "click here for the porn"
- Game:High Tail Hall/bar "OH GOD, WHY DID I CLICK THIS LINK!"
- Game:High Tail Hall/quit At this point, following my rules would have got me stuck in a recursive loop, so I cheated and clicked a DIFFERENT link, which lead me to...
- Image:Yourewinner-38601.jpg and from here it got wierd
- User:Hyperbole/Trophy Case since I didn't want to go tromping through talkpages, I didn't count usersigs in my "last links" binge
- The 1th person Chuck Norris kicked into the sun I must talk to Cajek about his frivolous redirects. Also, grammars.
- March of the Penguin Brothers Hooray, I'm back in the mainspace! And it's a FEATURE! Double-hooray!
- Uncyclopedia:VFH I must say, this is ending a whole lot better than it began.
- Superannuation And we finish it off with an article everyone should go vote on now, yay or nay, to get it off of VFH, dagnabbit!
If anyone needs me, I'll be taking a bath.--11:46, 30 July 2008 (UTC)
Alrighty, I need a distraction right now
Right, so I'm going play it a little differently too. I'm going to try and get to one of my own articles, which is doubly hard since they're all insanely hard to link!
- Red light - Cajek. Decent start.
- I am not kidding - Still OK...
- Nobody cares - Ah! In-joke!
- Wiki - Getting warmer...
- Wiki Admins - no idea why I went here
- Special:Listusers/sysop - Special: is probably cheating, but meh.
- Beginner's Guide/Acceptable admins - to avoid adminses userpages
- FFS --> Uncyclopedia:FFS - I think I have it...
- User:Heerenveen - and from here it's so easy to...
- Cis-zeatin O-beta-D-glucosyltransferase - remember what I said about the difficulty of linkage?
- In summary, success.
I will be the champion!
- Alistair Campbell-- Never heard of him.
- Gordon Ramsay
- You--Should have been Thou.
- But Seriously...--w00h00 feature.
- Bagpipes -- This was a close one.
- Lars Ulrich
- Lars' Magical Fantabulous Bingo Shorts -- I can't explain how exited I am that we have an article with this title on here. It brings a tear to my eye.
- War on Terra -- Ended with a feature. Not too shabby.