Cajek is innocent! Free Cajek*! Don't let those humourless fascists at wookiepedia decide how our wiki is to be run!
Vote in this scientific and legally binding poll!!
<poll> Should Cajek be unbanned? Yes - Wookiepedia sucks Yes - Wikia sucks No - I suck </poll>
- *$8.99 p&p • Spang • • 03:49, 07 Jun 2008
- Fuck Cajek I like having him on IRC. TEH BAN STAYS. 03:53, 7 June 2008 (UTC)
- I'm boycotting the Olympics until Cajek is free! -- 04:04, 7 June 2008 (UTC)
Did Cajek actually do anything banworthy on uncyclopedia, or is this all to do with his wookiepedia adventures? --11:49, 7 June 2008 (UTC)
- I might be wrong, but... Although we do not generally ban users for what they do on other wiki, if they come back to Uncyc and make a big deal about it here you are going to find problems with the admins. We have a bad enough reputation as it is around the interwebs without needing to advertise the fact. Had Cajek just kept it to the great articles he wrote about his visit wookiepedia he would possibly have been OK, but his story in signpost may have been a tad too much. Everyone knows that Cajek is one of my best chums on here, but I have to say that I was not surprised to see him banned for what happened. Anyway, his ban runs out today anyway, so it's not a problem anyway. MrN 12:01, Jun 7
How many Free Cajeks are we allowed to have? Are we limited to only one? --
- Probably just one; I tried taking two Free Tibets and got beaten up by a guy with a sign. -- §. | WotM | PLS | T | C | A 00:10, 8 June 2008 (UTC)
- No-one even stocks Free Quebecs :( any more-- 09:07, 8 June 2008 (UTC)
I thought it said free cake. BAN CAJEK FOR HAVING A NAME THAT SOUNDS LIKE CAKE! --12:40, 7 June 2008 (UTC)
- What DJ said. Isshiki Kotonashi-sensei =3 | Talk! | IMRAC! | | Play! | Courtier Isshiki FBu! 15:37, 9 June 2008 (UTC)
- I'm not. Enforcing a rule against trolling Wookiepedia is like enforcing a rule against urinating on Sororities. Not cool, man. Not cool. --Hyperbole 12:22, 8 June 2008 (UTC)
I'll take a dozen.