Forum:Some links to Uncyc forums of the past
Evening all. Well, some of you may be wondering what is behind all this Wikia-Uncyc stuff which is going on over at Forum:Decisions Time Folks - Let's Be Organized for a Change and the various other related pages. I have been at Uncyc myself for only just over a year, and missed much of what has happened in the past. I suspect it's the same for many of our current users. I apologise to the old timers who remember all this, but I thought it might be useful to provide some links to remind/inform people of what has come before...
We are obviously primarily concerned with the well being of our wiki, so I'm sure that Carlb will not mind, that I have copied his text from here below:
For 2007, see Wikia Spotlight
At Uncyc, we still have hopes that an amicable arrangement can be met which is satisfactory to both Uncyc and Wikia. If you are interested, and want to be a part of this process it's probably a good idea to familiarise yourself with the above forums. OK, I know that they
are might be longer than RAHB's penis but take a look anyway. No... The forums. Not the penis.
Have a read through, and make up your own mind about what's going on...
- I have a question: since when did RAHB's penis steal the spotlight from theob's? -- 02:49, 4 December 2008 (UTC)
- Donald Trump: Hmmm. I like this island... how much will it cost?
- Islanders: This island is not for sale.
- Trump: Too late, I already bought it by bribing your tribal elder with 'seeing stones'.
- Islanders: What? Why didn't you ask us first?
- Trump: Too much legal nonsense. Also, I can do what the heck I want because I have the caaaaaash.