Forum:The UnSignpost needs you!
If you have any articles for the UnSignpost, please add them here. I'll add them to the current issue. Do it now! This is the opportunity to put yourself in the spotlight! GUN SotM UotM PMotM UotY 13:33, 21 May 2009 (UTC)
- Gimme a topic, sock. What should I write about? • <13:36 May 21, 2009>
- 1 Porn and the impending doom
- 2 User groups and the impending doom
- 3 Impending doom and porn
- 4 First person article about porn and impending doom
- 5 I really like how Tarantino's latest film has alternative spelling
- 6 Who here ordered the pizzas?
- 7 HEY!
Porn and the impending doom
As we all know, the impending doom to all good things is caused by porn. This vile practice of drawing pictures of naked women has spread so wide among our young men that it is almost impossible to get them to do anything else.
- gotta go
--13:45, 21 May 2009 (UTC)
User groups and the impending doom
No wai, the impending doom is caused by user groups!
- Gotta go bye see ya
• <13:46 May 21, 2009>
Impending doom and porn
First person article about porn and impending doom
I was in a usergroup, watching porn. Suddenly I understood watching porn in a usergroup would do nothing against the impending doom. I got rather stuck, and forgot the reason. Later, I forgot about the impending doom as well. That's what watching porn in a usergroup will do to you. Suddenly I understood: if you are the first person in a usergroup, nobody can make you watch porn.
- if you are in a usergroup and someone tries to make you watch some porn, avert your eyes!
- if you see porn, remember that the doom is impending.
The perfect solution to problems with porn, usergroups, and the impending doom
- Form your own usergroup and make others watch porn! -- 15:05, 21 May 2009 (UTC)
- ...Seriously, you were watching porn in a group? That's...acceptable...I guess. -OptyC Sucks! CUN15:14, 21 May
- No, I wasn't! This was just an article! You believe me, don't you? -- 15:17, 21 May 2009 (UTC)
I really like how Tarantino's latest film has alternative spelling
But then I found that it was because he wanted to separate the project's title from one of the influences, Inglorious Bastards. -- 00:06, 22 May 2009 (UTC)
- That damned Italian wog! | King Joseph® | Contact Goa Tse Clan Priest | Goa Tse Clan Sign Up | | 07:16, 22 May 2009 (UTC)
Who here ordered the pizzas?
Um, I've got 16 orders of Pepperoni Cheezgasm Specials here and I'm not leaving till someone pays. C'mon guys, this ain't cool. $191.84. Pay up. --S0.S0S.0S.0S0 03:29, 22 May 2009 (UTC)