Forum:Uncyclopedia is the worst
To everyone who will listen to me, Uncyclopedia is the worst! It is a total piece of junk. For example, it makes fun of India, China , America, and many other countries. World terrorists who create wreck and havoc are judged as world leaders! Celebreties such as Oprah Winfrey are treated as dictators! What kind of junky junky junky junky junky junk is this?
I HATE UNCYCLOPEDIA! I HATE UNCYCLOPEDIA! I HATE UNCYCLOPEDIA! I HATE UNCYCLOPEDIA! I HATE UNCYCLOPEDIA!
From, 188.8.131.52, SPAM ME!
- replace ED with uncyc, and shut up. do you know anything about wiki markup? quit polluting our site. --Roger The BUM MUN ⌥⌘⎋ [email protected] Complaints H4x0R M3! Euroipods! Norwegian Kanaaääaäaalääaaaäaaää Attack! 23:24, 23 April 2006 (UTC)
Its the kind of junky junky junky junky junk that you can get for FREE* in exchange for money and referring your friends to do the same. I do not think we are in a position to judge people as world leaders, however if you say we are judging them in that position. No one here would be qualified enough to speak about our current world dictators. I find it amusing that you call George Bush a world terrorist, however. I can assure you that I myself have never treated Oprah Winfrey as a dictator, but then I have never met her so I have never had the oppurtunity to prostrate myself in front of her. I assure you that I would do no such thing, however. Anyway I just felt I'd respond because im kinda curious. I think I might have had you in a soup before, but im not sure where. I never thought it was cannibalism. my deapest appologies. --♠( ) 23:30, 23 April 2006 (UTC)
I see that you're reading a joke and don't understand satire, would you like help? --OsirisX 00:05, 24 April 2006 (UTC)
Oh my, that was about as eloquent as a New Kids on the Block song. -- 01:55, 25 April 2006 (UTC)
Ah go back to IWETHEY or Livejournal where they care about that sort of crap. Here it may be junky junk junk junk to you, but it is funny fun fun fun to us. Don't take things so seriously and try to be smart when reading a humor web site, because after all, If it is on the Internet it must be true! --2nd_Lt Orion Blastar (talk) 04:19, 25 April 2006 (UTC)
- Yeah.....you guys suck. --
- Feature - no seriously -- 14:08, 1 May 2006 (UTC)
- Feature. This rant would be awesome to see on the front page. Anyone know how we can get in touch with this guy? He doesn't seem to be returning to this page any time soon. --Nintendorulez | talk 18:47, 1 May 2006 (UTC)
- Feature! Where is rcmurphy when you need him? He'll feature anything. Theo 18:53, 1 May 2006 (UTC)
- Feature This is the best type of humor. We should, however, laugh at him and call him funny names. --
184.108.40.206 18:56, 1 May 2006 (UTC) 10:25forgot to log in!, Roger The BUM MUN ⌥⌘⎋ [email protected] Complaints H4x0R M3! Euroipods! Norwegian Kanaaääaäaalääaaaäaaää Attack! 18:57, 1 May 2006 (UTC)
- C'mon, you guys... Leave my Dad alone! He hasn't been feeling well lately, and ever since we put him in that nursing home, he's just gotten a little cranky, that's all. Can you really blame him? Of course, we should never have gotten him that Cox Cable modem, but what's done is done. (If we took it away now, he'd probably get so morose he'd stop eating, and that'd be all she wrote.) Still, I wish he'd use that proxy account in Singapore that I bought him for Christmas... Now I'm going to have to get him a better firewall, to deal with the inevitable botnet DoS attacks from the Wikipedia people. Ugh! c • > • 20:10, 1 May 2006 (UTC)
- Expand. A bit too short for the frontpage, but it has the right tone for a great article on uncy which could certainly do it in VFH.--Rataube 20:50, 1 May 2006 (UTC)
And you are still on this forum because? uncyclopedia don't do the pages, we do, us normal human beings do. Sure some page's take it OTT, but that can be taken care of easily. If you want to complain do it somewhere else, we don't want none of your Tom Foolerey!--Green Hau 19:44, 3 May 2006 (UTC)
- I know where your house lives and my mom is going to sue you. --
Awesome! There's nothing like sarcasm to provoke a knowlingly straight-laced response, which itself can be considered sarcastic, creating an infinite loop of knowing-ness and self awareness. Hurrah for infinite loops, those guys really know the loop! --220.127.116.11 20:18, 4 May 2006 (UTC)
Wait... Oprah isnt a dictator? Your a moron, this site is made for Satrical humor, Humor is a tool we use to be funny, you are too n00b to get it.--UltraScreech (The Uncyclopedian Crimson Ninja) 21:47, 16 May 2006 (UTC)
For the benefit of me, Rautube and anybody else even slightly bothered about expanding this into an article worthy of featuring, I have begun writing an article in this tone which can be fleshed out. If anybody else is interested in this, feel free to add/remove/mutilate content at your leisure. Oh, and there's a cameo appearance by Mr. 'Oscar Wilde is Gay', creator of a separate thread on VD...
Page Link: User:Hindleyite/Sandbox3
- Don't forget to copy in stuff from wikipedia's talk page on us. LOTS and LOTS of whining idiots there. --Nintendorulez | talk 20:37, 6 May 2006 (UTC)
- Heh heh, I'd never been to that page before, but somehow managed to get some of the topics mentioned into the article: indistinguishable logo, kitten huffing being 'sick', ED being better etc. Cheers for the link, I will work some of this in... --Hindleyite Talk 20:45, 6 May 2006 (UTC)
- Awesome. --Nintendorulez | talk 15:44, 8 May 2006 (UTC)
Yeah, I vandalized there once, and they went and took what I wrote and started ridiculing me ON THE MAIN PAGE! Kaori Takeshima
Why are people still commenting on this forum topic? They are not even leaving date stamps. You are making Jesus weep:
- No one is. We just added it to the list of top forum topics we're creating right now. --Crazyswordsman...With SAVINGS!!!! (T/C) 05:57, 2 January 2007 (UTC)
Electricmocha 23:24, 20 January 2007 (UTC)
Electricmocha 23:24, 20 January 2007 (UTC)