Friday refers to the last day of the working week, which means it's the day after Thursday and before Saturday. Seriously, if you needed to come to an encyclopaedia to find that out, you have some issues.
- Friday (song): Song written by Bob Dylan in 1963.
- Home on a Friday Night (song): Also a song, but not by Bob Dylan
- It's Friday: This is definitely not a song, but is instead a treatise on temporal physics. By Rebecca Black.
- Thank God it's Friday: A treatise on a saying that is only useful 14.29% of the time.
- T.G.I. Friday's: Nominally a restaurant but with a notable absence of what could be considered food.
- Black Friday: A celebration of commerce.
- Friday the 13th: The date after Thursday the 12th.