A man who was most famous for playing Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast At Tiffany's. Believed to be the leader of the A-Team. However, this is under dispute, as Mr. T was almost clearly the leader of the A-Team. Another theory is that Dead George Peppard was actually Mr. T.
It has also been mooted that after the cancellation of the A-Team, George Peppard's head was removed by cynical studio executives and cryonetically frozen for future use. Evidence supporting this theory is comprised mainly of the film Damnation Alley, which is now considered by many reputable experts to be not only a sublime and underrated film, but in fact a future hallucination from George Peppard's withered, sleeping head.
It has been recently revealed that George Peppard was in fact a talented male prostitute from a town just outside of Lyons who assasinated a visiting American farm machinery executive named George Peppard and using his name inflitrated the United States.
It's a little-known fact that George Peppard, like his A-Team costar Mr. T, released a rap album. Titled George Peppard's Commandments, Mr. T pitied him for copying him. The track listing includes:
- "George Peppard's Commandment" (5:01)
- "Ever see a grown man naked?" (5:12)
- "The Nicest People Are In Tanks" (3:55)
- "(He's Our Secret Weapon)" (3:22)
- "The One and Only George Peppard" (4:47)
- "Let's Flush Some Pot Down the Toilet!" (4:43)
- "I need a cigar" (1:32)
- "Get yourself a team" (4:28)
- "You Smell Worse Than My Socks" (43:18)
- "The best defense is a good offense" (69:27)
- "I love it when a plan comes together" (9999:9999)