Giant Robots are a species of Kaiju distinguished by being technological or mechanical constructs rather than biological freaks of radiation-scarred nature, although both are created by Man. Giant Robots are almost always controlled by someone or something other than themselves, which is why they're so angry. Giant robots come in various forms:
- Giant metal robot
- MWAAAHAA HAA GIANT ROBOT! (ka-SMASH!!!)
- Giant metal robot that looks like Godzilla
- Giant metal robot that looks like Godzilla but is in fact some other Japanese monster
- Giant metal robot that's usually normal-sized, and rides a cool motorcycle, but he becomes giant to fight the monster at the end of the episode.
- Giant metal robot that does not look like Godzilla, but is able to stop all electricity in town. Despite its powers, this type of robot is unable to speak in an understandable language. Whatever this robot does, it finishes with the cryptic 'Klaatu verrata necktie'.
- The Doomba line of affordable domestic giant robots is designed to sweep entire towns and small cities clean of organic vermin or get revenge on the craven fools that laughed you out of the university. Who's laughing now? Who's laughing now!!! MwaHAHAHAHAH! The Doomba should not be used on medium to deep shag cities.
- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S LOOKING IN MY BATHROOM!!!!!
Giant Robots are basically the true form of the S.U.V.s,(Suddenly Undulating Vehicle) - they are equally useless, and can be abused in cheap Japanese films as monsters to scare people. However, in contrast to the common industrial SUV, the giant robot is more expensive to build. On the other hand, it does not need to be fed with Arabs. A simple battery might do the trick. Higher end models, however, often require Energon Cubes, Dilithium, or the hope of One Brave Heroic Boy.
Most robots are usless like Template:Hippies and step on your house. If one does let the kids that deflate your tires have it and watch the hunk of junk cry.
|This article needs möre cöwbell. |
Yöu can help by