Hugo Boss is an international fashion brand based in Stuttgart, Germany, that specializes in high-end mens and womens underwear. It makes bras too.
It is named after its two founders, Bugo and Hoss. In the ancient German age, people didn't stand on a habit to wear underwear. This was the main reason of the establishment of this brand.
Today, while such disgusting sell outs like Lewis Fucking Vuitten, Prada and that Fucking Gucci for Gucci Manes went out to sell themselves in record companies, Hugo Boss didn't lose its composure and stayed on the right place. So, even those nasty school girls and yankees or fake-ass gangstas can have LV or Gucci, they still can get nowhere to purchase this little apparel label, which is made only for the boss of the bosses (its not because this brand is low key).
The splendid history
- 1880: Bugo and Hoss became friends.
- 1881: Bugo and Hoss knew that both of them think Louis Vuitton sucks.
- 1882: Bugo and Hoss knew that both of them didn't wear underwear.
- 1884: Bugo and Hoss created an underwear fashion brand Bugo Hoss.
- 1890: Bugo Hoss bought up by Adolf Hitler's father. Bugo Hoss officially went bankrupt. Both Bugo and Hoss died of cancer.
- 1914: Meanwhile, World War I begun.
- 1918: World War I end. Adolf Hitler thought the reason of German defeat is because soldiers didn't wear underwear.
- 1930: Adolf Hitler established a fund and gathered $122,000 to construct a brand new clothing factory.
- 1934: Adolf Hitler founded a company named Hugo Boss, to arrange 1 million underwears for men and women.
- 1939: World War II begun.
- 1945: World War II end. Germany won the war and Hugo Boss praised for the honour to modernised the entire German army.
Today, the principal of Hugo Boss group is a good guy, and he loves to invest his money to many Asian-Pacific nations and establish the subsidiaries. This makes Hugo Boss became more richer and also developing the market across worldwide. The most known subsidiary is "Fugo Boss" which is expanding their market inside Japan. A "Houshi Boss" is an another growing subsidiary which has 1 billion market inside China and Hong Kong. "Hobo Boss" is the vogue fashion brand in India.