“I ask anybody what IDK means, and they always say they don't know!”
“IDK, My BFF Jill.”
IDK is a psychological condition that causes the person affected by it to draw a Blank, or, in later stages, can cause Dementia and even Stupidity. IDK is a serious condition that affects over 75% of teenagers today, and over 30% of adults.
I don't know what IDK stands for.
Symptoms of IDK
Symptoms of IDK
- Early Stages of IDK
- Text Messaging
- Signing up for Uncyclopedia.
- Reading this article.
- A sudden desire to say the letters IDK.
- Drinking and Driving
The early symptoms of IDK can vary from person to person, but if you or anyone you know demonstrates these symptoms, consult medical experts immediately!
- Chronic Stages of IDK
- Lack of Talent
- A 40% chance increase to have your condom break.
- Bad Luck
Origin of IDK
After the invention of cell phones in 1989, Idk arose as a simple syndrome that only affected celebrities or very rich people. As techonlogy rose in popularity, IDK became an epidemic that raged through the United States, and parts of Europe and Asia. There is no known cure or vaccine for it, and all the scientists who do research on it end up becoming infected themselves.
The disease really took off in the New Millenium, with invention of the iPhone and many other new radical pieces of technology. It s unconfirmed whether or not the iPhone was developed because of or as a carrier, or perhaps both, of the IDK strand.
Anatomy of IDK
It is naturally found in the streets of New York, on Wall Street, and is thought to be the true origin of IDK.
It is airborne, sexually-transmitted, and a contact disease all at the same time. Everyone who ever comes in contact, or even within the "zone" of a known victim, instantly becomes infected with the disease.
- Every 5 minutes, A newborn baby is infected with IDK.
- Over 65% of the world's population is infected with IDK.
- Uncyclopedia is the world's leading pharmaceutical company in the treatment of IDK. Donate all your money to their cause today!
- For every 10 emos, at least 11 of them are infected with IDK.
- The only known people that are immune to the disease are the elderly, and rednecks.
- Please donate to Uncyclopedia. Seriously.
- No, don't skip it. Donate. Now.
- Pretty please?
- Oh, come on!
- How do you sleep at night, man?
- I hate you, <insert name here>, because you won't donate!
- Every day, over 23000 people refuse to donate their money to Uncyclopedia, forcing people with IDK to ruin everyone elses lives by annoying the crap out of people. Don't let this happen to you.