|Part of the Jerry Seinfeld Interstate Highway System|
Interstate 17 (aka The Great Stub) is an inter-intrastate interstate that exists entirely in the state of Arizona, with 1 meter of the highway supposedly existing in the Pacific Ocean. The interstate spans from Phoenix to Flag Staff, so nobody uses it. This interstate contains many scenic routes and exits, and thus is heavily avoided due to the threat of tourist traps.
Intersuctions of Intersections with other Interstate's Intrastates
Only at the beginning and end of the interstate, so don't expect other interstates to assist you in escaping this scenic route.
- The interstate 5's main stops are Phoenix and Flag Staff
- This interstate contains a great number of scenic routes and stops
- The only main exits are at Phoenix and Flag Staff
- Interstate 5 has the abnormal distinction of starting at milepost 154, rather than 0. The first 154 miles can be found on the Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas game by utilizing the Hot Coffee cheat.
- Batman frequently references the interstate 5 as near Gotham city. Efforts to locate said city continue today.
- Phoenix and Flag Staff can be found on the interstate 5.
- Maricopa Freeway
- Black Canyon Freeway
- Da 17
- Interstate XVII
- Arizona's Main Street
- Where the hell am I? National Historic Highway
Although the Interstate 17 contains a great number of exits, most of them only lead to some scenic area or some minor village. Just continue on the road with the other couple hundred 25-wheel tractor trailers.
- Exit 194 - Interstate 10/UoS 60 Eastern Way ("Banana Split Interchange")
- Exit 195 Alpha - The 16th Street
- Exit 195 Beta - 7/11th Street/ Subcentral Avenue
- Exit 195 C/Gamma - 19.5th Avenue/Dodge Durango Street
- Exit 198 - Buckaroo Bonzai Road
- Exit 199A - Grant's Street of Great Glory
- Exit 200 - President's St[r]eet
- Access only permitted if you are, or have been, a president of the United States of America.
- Exit 200A/C - Interstate 10 ("Pancake Stack Interchange")
- Exit 200-D - USS Enterprise
- Exit 201 - Grand Muffin Avenue
- Exit 202 - Indian's Road
- Warning - Accessing ancient grounds can result in a stoning.
- Exit 203 - Turtleback Road
- Exit 204 - Bethany's Home
- Exit 205 - Bethany's Neighbour's Home
- Exit 206 - Southern Avenue (Northbound)
- Exit 207 - Dunlop Tyres Dumpyard
- Exit 208 - Petoria
- Exit 209 - Cactus Road (Hazardous)
- Exit 210 - Thunderbirds Are Go Road
- Exit 211 - Greenpeace [Dirt] Road
- Closed to emission-prone vehicles.
- Exit 217A - Rose Garden Road
- Exit 217B - Roadkill Road Valley
- Exit 218 - Super Fun Happy Time Road
- Exit 223 - Carefree Highway
- Exit 227 - Pansy Road
- Exits 228+ - Random Arizona Roads
|Interstate Highways to as High as I can Count|
|Higher than I can count||100||101||102||180||238||476||666||678||777||878||999|
|Lists||Main - Auxiliary - Suffixed - Business - Proposed - Unsigned|
Gaps - Intrastate - Interstate standards - Replaced