|Part of the Jerry Seinfeld Interstate Highway System|
Interstate 19 (aka Immigrant's Heaven) is an inter-intrastate interstate that exists entirely in the state of Arizona, just like its mother, Interstate 17 (fathered by Interstate 5 in 1930 in a labor-intensive birth).
According to Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia: In Nogales, Arizona, the southern terminus of I-19 is adjacent to the international port of entry, and southbound travelers can continue into Nogales, Sonora and connect with the northern terminus of Mexico Federal Highway 15.
According to us, Uncyclopedia, The Completely Reliable Encyclopedia: In No Gals, Arizona, the southern terminus of I-19 turns into a shoddy dirt road which enters the port of entry to Mexico, which connects to that bit of surface called Mexico Federal Highway 15.
Major cities are bolded and linked, but since this is a minor interstate, this list is quite redundant. Just like the list for the Interstate 17, which is also redundant. Just remember, this list is redundant.
Although the Interstate 19 looks small to the naked eye (put some clothes on, seriously), it contains a number of irrelevant exits.
- Exit 1 - Best Western Avenue, The Target Range Road (armored car recommended)
- Exit 4 - Santo Mariposao Roado
- Exit 8 - Really Really Old Highway 1/Really Old Highway 65/Old Highway 64/New Highway 54/Brand Spanking New Road 0.1
- Exit 12 - GOLD! Road
- Exit 17 - Rio Rico Riaco Riatco Briatco Road
- Exit 22 - Bird Peck Road
- Exit 22 1/2 - Stuckey's!
- Exit 25 - Some Mexican Name Road
- Exit 29 - *What he said*
- Exit 24 - Hot Springs Road (aka Mexican Shower)
- Exit 40 - *what exit 25 said*
- Exit 42 - *what exit 25, 29 and 40 said* *Goes to eat a burrito*
- Exit 48 - Viagra Road
- Side effects of using Viagra Road include excessive diarrhea, dryness of mouth and a serious, but rare, side-effect.
- Exit 56 - Canoe's Road
- Exit 63 - Continental Breakfast Parkway
- Exit 65 - Esperanza (?) Road
- Exit 69 - Business Loop 19 Upwards
- Exit 75 - Helmet Peak Road
- Exit 75.1 - Dirt Road Alpha
- Exit 87 - Papaya Road
- Exit 99 - Afro Way
- Exit 200 - Interstate 10
|Interstate Highways to as High as I can Count|
|Higher than I can count||100||101||102||180||238||476||666||678||777||878||999|
|Lists||Main - Auxiliary - Suffixed - Business - Proposed - Unsigned|
Gaps - Intrastate - Interstate standards - Replaced