Jump to navigation Jump to search
"Guide to the World" does not guarantee a perfect guide. You have been forewarned, so travel at your own risk, for dangerous animals could eat you alive, like that grue behind you. Have a nice day!"
|Part of the Jerry Seinfeld Interstate Highway System|
“Interstate 48 is the Princess of the Interstates of Intertropolis while U.S. Route 86 is the Prince of the U.S. Highways of Routeville.”
The term is used as:
- The name of at least 2 websites
- The number of Interstate highway in North Carolina (Yes! I know! Another one!) proposed by some random person. Got turned into I-42 instead.
- Used by another random person who does this kind of this for a living apparently
- The name of a transportation company
- The name of a battery (Interstate Mega-Tron Plus 48)
- It's also used on a t-shirt. I mean, there are a few interstate shields on t-shirts, but why 48?
|Interstate Highways to as High as I can Count|
|Higher than I can count||100||101||102||180||238||476||666||678||777||878||999|
|Lists||Main - Auxiliary - Suffixed - Business - Proposed - Unsigned|
Gaps - Intrastate - Interstate standards - Replaced
|Guide to the World|