|Part of the Jerry Seinfeld Interstate Highway System|
Interstate 8 (also known as the Off-Roader's Dream) is an Interstate that runs through California and Arizona, with Arizona under control of the interstate after a high-stakes poker game between the two states. The Interstate runs very close to the Mexico border, so Taco Bells are very easy to come by, along with great
illegally smuggled goods (you didn't hear that from me though).
Bolded cities are considered control cities by the decision of the Local 472-A Molemen of Arizona.
- San Diego, California
- El Centrino Processor, California
- Yummy, Arizona
- Phoenix, Arizona (WARNING - Cooling Suit Required!)
- Tucson, Arizona
Then again, the Molemen have never been on the surface of Earth, thus their opinions of a 'control city' are transferred to the Local Communist Party of California - G.
- A portion of the Interstate near Yuma enters into British territory. Hence, if you do not have an opposite driving car, you will receive a $10.00 fine.
- The Interstate only intersects one highway near Yuma. So if you run out of gas, you better have AAA or you're screwed. Gasoline is becoming rarer today and syphoning is not fun, despite what people say.
- Much of the I-8 is below the sea level, so it is handy to carry a boat with you during the rare rainfalls. If you don't have a boat, then good luck, because I'm an encyclopedia, not a walking answer book.
- In some areas, the median is over a mile wide. So if you are on a spree of destruction, this is not the Interstate for you.
- A part of the interstate is noted to be shaped like a figure eight. One can drive around for hours, one can drive around for days, one can even drive around for months and years and never get no place.
|Interstate Highways to as High as I can Count|
|Higher than I can count||100||101||102||180||238||476||666||678||777||878||999|
|Lists||Main - Auxiliary - Suffixed - Business - Proposed - Unsigned|
Gaps - Intrastate - Interstate standards - Replaced
|Guide to the World|
|West: San Diego, California | East: Casa Grande, Arizona/Interstate 10|