January 25: Januarymas - Happy Januarymas everyone!, Winter-een-mas begins
- 1754 - Oscar Wilde's first stupid idea.
- 1759 - Robert Burns decides to celebrate Januarymas. Thousands of Scotch get drunk off product of same name.
- 1994 - Last airplane crash caused by Oscar Wilde.
- 1990 - Magic Leprechaun starts accumulating knowledge.
- 1992 - Steve Ballmer begins his wrath upon all.
- 2005 - Carson Daly beats the crap out of Dick Clark in the middle of Times Square. ABC, frantic, quickly replaces Clark with noted gaydar Ryan Seacrest, and Ryan Seacrest's "Dick Clark's January's Rockin' Mas" is a modest hit with target audiences. No word on Brian Dunkleman, though.
- 2008 - Ryan Seacrest finally comes out of his closet after 2 years of looking for that stylish Versace waistcoat.
- 2015 -The Canadians attack the newly established Baby Seal military base just outside Toronto.
- 2101 - "For græt justice!" becomes a catch phrase.
- 2103 - It is discovered that Heath ledger faked his death and went to live with elvis presley, he dies for real today.