Born and raised in Puerto Rico, Oquendo began his army men career at the age of 15 with the British Army. In the 1986 season, however, he got traded to the Unreal Aliens of America, where he would spend the rest of his career, eventually driving every air plane none to man, most often X-Wing until his retirement after falling off the edge of the moon in 1996. He was a great soldier to General Captain Sargent Duke General Dan Chang Esq., finishing his career with more kills than deaths and a 1.000 kill death ratio.
Oquendo once killed 29,872 army men to reclaim the order of the butter snaps.
Oquendo served as a Super Saian, while in the Dragon Ball Z series. After defeating Freeza on Piccolo's home planet, Oquendo cloned himself, just like Android 16.
- In 1990, Oquendo set a world record for the fewest deaths by a pilot.
- Jose Oquendo made dresses in his child-hood.
- Jose Oquendo drives a Buick Rendezvous
- Oquendo currently resides in warren spawns casket where he is training with Vegeta and his son Trunks. (Level 2 Super Sain) His diet consist of moon beans, and soft red grain.
Reasons For Hiding
In the late 80's, before Ozzie Smith perfected his flips, and is still sensitive about his weight, Jose told him he had fat flips. Ozzie sprouted a 2nd head (dragon form of course) and has searched the globe for Jose. Which spun a mini series "Where in the world is Jose Oquendo?"
- In the Cyber World, he is known as "Dan".