From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia.
Today's Featured Article -
Extension:DynamicPageList (DPL), version 2.3.0 : Warning: No results.
Yesterday's Featured Article -
Did you know...
- ...that I'm coming to get you? (pictured)
- ...that making a band usually involves frantically begging family and strangers to join?
- ...that Oscar Mayer has a way with B-O-L-O-G-N-A?
- ...that the amount of cats in the area is directly proportionate to the distance from the Hot Dog factory?
- ...that, because of Anonymous' credibility, he has become a frequent source of information for news articles?
- ...that anyone who dies at Disneyland receives a free lifetime pass?
- ...that the universe is made up of protons, electrons, neutrons... and morons?
Uncyclopedia's sista projects
|Uncyclopedia is hosted by the Uncyclomedia Foundation, a non-profitable organization that also hosts a range of other projects.
|46,097 articles. Uncyclopedias are being written in many languages:
The original Uncyclopedia, started in 2005, currently contains just under 30,000 articles. This mirror Uncyclopedia contains |
Protected by the Fair Use Clause, and an elite clan of Clinjas.