From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia.
Today's Featured Article -
Extension:DynamicPageList (DPL), version 2.3.0 : Warning: No results.
Yesterday's Featured Article -
Did you know...
- ...that the man on the left is admiring the bare torso of the man on the right in a purely non-sexual manner? (pictured)
- ...that we all smell a little bit like teen spirit, if we go a while without washing?
- ...that life is a sexually transmitted disease with a 100% fatality rate?
- ...that people residing or visiting Canada often ask themselves, "Why am I in Canada?"
- ...that the Japanese have a saying: "A man cannot read the same Wikipedia page twice"? The pages are constantly being edited, and the act of reading it will make you a different person. Therefore, when a man goes back to re-read it, both the text and the man have been changed.
- ...that two wrongs don't make a right, but two Wrights make an airplane?
- ...that Calvin and Hobbes was an action-packed buddy comedy series that ran from 1542-1549, featuring philosophers John Calvin and Thomas Hobbes as themselves?
Uncyclopedia's sista projects
|Uncyclopedia is hosted by the Uncyclomedia Foundation, a non-profitable organization that also hosts a range of other projects.
|46,088 articles. Uncyclopedias are being written in many languages:
The original Uncyclopedia, started in 2005, currently contains just under 30,000 articles. This mirror Uncyclopedia contains |
Protected by the Fair Use Clause, and an elite clan of Clinjas.