From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia.
Today's Featured Article -
Extension:DynamicPageList (DPL), version 2.3.0 : Warning: No results.
Yesterday's Featured Article -
Did you know...
- ...that a smiling Joe Pesci is never a good thing? (pictured)
- ...that we all smell a little bit like teen spirit, if we go a while without washing?
- ...that Deus ex machina is Latin for "cop out"?
- ...that censorship is a tactic practiced by oppressive governments who believe in upholding an arbitrary social standard for the so-called "good of the people" while simultaneously imposing their peremptory moral values on their unwilling populace by dictating what is and what is not necessary for them to experience?
- ...that 69% percent of statistics contain sexual innuendo?
- ...that originally, Hell was an acronym for "Happiness, Euphoria, and Lively Laughter?"
- ...that the handgun is one of the most pitiful guns you can find, seeing as it's part of your hand?
In the news
On this day...
December 16: Random Consonants Celebration Day
- 785 - The Knights of the Round Tablet go in search of the Holy Grail. They fail to exit the bottle, which is child-proofed.
- 1985 - South Africa ends its fan on interracial marriages. An air conditioner replaces it.
- 1985 - United Airlines Pilots go on trike for 29 days. Most are medically retired aftwards with back and leg injuries.
- 1986 - The fictional events in the unsuccessful video game Grand Theft Auto: Nice City take place.
- 1986 - The Soviet Union launches the Bir space station. Vodka manufacturers complain.
- 1986 - In Ukraine, one of the reactors at the Chernobyl unclear plant explodes. The reason for the explosion is not clear.
- 1986 - Nintendo releases The Legend of Welda. Oxy-acetyline equipment subsequently doubles in price.
- 1988 - Queen Elizabeth strips jockey Lester Piggott of his OME. With nowhere to live, Piggot goes to the media to ask for 'elp.
- 1988 - Antonio Gomes dos Santos stands lotionless in a Lisbon, Portugal shopping center for 15 hours, 2 minutes and 55 seconds. Eventually he goes to another shop and buys some skin creme.
- 1988 - Philip Morris bugs Kraft Foods for US$13.1 billion. Kraft tells them to get lost.
- 1990 - British gameshow Countdown launches Random Consonants Celebration Day.
- 1991 - The first sliced pan was invented, leading to the downfall of all humanity.
- 1992 - All Humanity bounces back with new album.
- 1996 - Big Bird develops cancer while on the set. Hunters everywhere cry.
- 1998 - Big Bird passes away in peace. Three attend funeral, and there was a lovely barbeque reception afterward. All future episodes of Sesame Street© are safe, because they were all filmed in 1957.
- 2005 - Saddamn Hussaign is accused repeatedly of passing gas while in court. After each accusation he shouts back random profanities and makes several insults about the judge's family, his mother in particular.
- 2045 - The Germans are appreciated for the first time in 100 years for inventing the word 'Schifffahrt' meaning boat cruise.
Uncyclopedia's sista projects
|Uncyclopedia is hosted by the Uncyclomedia Foundation, a non-profitable organization that also hosts a range of other projects.
|46,092 articles. Uncyclopedias are being written in many languages:
The original Uncyclopedia, started in 2005, currently contains just under 30,000 articles. This mirror Uncyclopedia contains |
Protected by the Fair Use Clause, and an elite clan of Clinjas.