From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia.
Today's Featured Article -
Extension:DynamicPageList (DPL), version 1.9.0 : Warning: No results.
Yesterday's Featured Article -
Did you know...
- ...that Oh My God! There's a Meteor Heading Towards Us! (pictured)
- ...that St. Peter's Basilica is a large reptilian creature with breath of fire and a gaze that can turn people into stone?
- ...that the Japanese have a saying: "A man cannot read the same Wikipedia page twice"? The pages are constantly being edited, and the act of reading it will make you a different person. Therefore, when a man goes back to re-read it, both the text and the man have been changed.
- ...that it's probably not the weekend (The chance is 5/7)?
- ...that the Russian Reversal is the common English term for the phenomenon during which a person descended from Russia is spontaneously turned around?
- ...that Thomas Edison was arrested on charges of pornography following the release of his short film, Woman Whose Ankle is Partly Visible?
- ...that testicles are edible and a good source of protein?
You have less than a week, just 6 days to nominate and vote for Writer of the Month, Noob of the Month and Uncyclopedian of the Month, GET VOTING!!
Uncyclopedia's sista projects
|Uncyclopedia is hosted by the Uncyclomedia Foundation, a non-profitable organization that also hosts a range of other projects.
|45,890 articles. Uncyclopedias are being written in many languages:
The original Uncyclopedia, started in 2005, currently contains just under 30,000 articles. This mirror Uncyclopedia contains |
Protected by the Fair Use Clause, and an elite clan of Clinjas.