From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia.
In the news
- Life as orphans better than life in America says Russia.
On this day...
July 24: Pioneer Day (Utah), Polygamy Week Begins (Also Utah)
- 1132 - Battle of Nocera between Ranulf II of Alife and Roger II of Sicily takes place in Italy. Ranulf's fettucine narrowly bests Roger's linguine, and Italy adopts fettucine as the National Stereotypical Food.
- 1487: Citizens of Leeuwarden, Netherlands, unsatisfied with watered-down domestics, rebel against a ban on foreign beer.
- 1947 - Brigham Young and all his merry wives arrive in Utah to establish Mormonism, and in doing so guaranteed that even the ugliest son of a bitch (pictured) can have multiple mates.
- 1983 - Hacker Richard M. Stallman launches the GNU project, an effort to protect the endangered gnu, a buffalo-like animal, from extinction using mainly open-source code.
- 2000 - While on the Presidential campaign trail, George W. Bush reads a helpful guide to living lifethat helps him on his way to the Oval Office.
- 2008 - The Dark Knight is released, becoming an instant box-office smash hit, and reaching the all-time pinnacle for film for all history.
- 2009 - I like the fact that you're reading the anniversaries right now. I really, really do.
Uncyclopedia's sista projects
|Uncyclopedia is hosted by the Uncyclomedia Foundation, a non-profitable organization that also hosts a range of other projects.
|45,907 articles. Uncyclopedias are being written in many languages:
The original Uncyclopedia, started in 2005, currently contains just under 30,000 articles. This mirror Uncyclopedia contains |
Protected by the Fair Use Clause, and an elite clan of Clinjas.