From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia.
Today's Featured Article -
Extension:DynamicPageList (DPL), version 2.3.0 : Warning: No results.
Yesterday's Featured Article -
Did you know...
- ...that Big Bird was the guest of honor on a special Thanksgiving episode of Sesame Street? (pictured)
- ...that Former President Bush prefers his Tuskegee airmen with a side of risotto and mushrooms?
- ...that the great Wall Street Crash of 1929 led to many opportunities for great photography of homeless people and farmers covered in dust the following years?
- ...that cats only pretend not to like to swim?
- ...and that they like it even more while inside a burlap sack?
- ...that the The Root of All Evil is fishsticks?
- ...that the Rorschach inkblots all look kinda like my Aunt Gladys giving head to Satan?
- ...that oxygen is a highly addictive drug, with 100% of all users becoming addicted with their first hit?
Today's featured picture
August 6, 1945: After being given superpowers by the Manhattan Project, Harry S. Truman, the Truman Torch, personally drops the atomic bomb on Hiroshima, Japan, signalling the beginning of the end of World War II.
Truman's flight was the culmination of the Manhattan Project, a sustained secret project by the United States military to develop superpowers in order to resurrect the American Justice Coalition. Because superhero technology was so valuable, the project was disguised as an effort to create a nuclear bomb, a deception that was so complete that the nuclear bomb was also developed. Subsequently, all American presidents have been endowed with superpowers and occasionally fight together as the New American Justice Coalition.
Image Credit: Isra1337
Vote on this image - Nominate new image - View all featured images
Uncyclopedia's sista projects
|Uncyclopedia is hosted by the Uncyclomedia Foundation, a non-profitable organization that also hosts a range of other projects.
|46,019 articles. Uncyclopedias are being written in many languages:
The original Uncyclopedia, started in 2005, currently contains just under 30,000 articles. This mirror Uncyclopedia contains |
Protected by the Fair Use Clause, and an elite clan of Clinjas.