From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia.
Today's Featured Article -
Extension:DynamicPageList (DPL), version 2.3.0 : Warning: No results.
Yesterday's Featured Article -
Did you know...
- ...that playing Dungeons & Dragons has caused many teenagers to loose their grip on reality? (pictured)
- ...that wearing a Top Hat is not only a sound fashion choice, it gives you somewhere to hide candy?
- ...that Uncyclopedia is riddled with subliminal messages? DRINK COCA COLA
- ...that in the Mesozoic Era, toasters ruled the earth?
- ...that Stupendous Tropical Meningitis Vaccination A, the sister drug to Stupendous Tropical Meningitis Vaccination B, is very effective against Stupendous Tropical Meningitis?
- ...that, despite the invention of the doorbell, knock-knock jokes have yet to be replaced by ding-dong jokes?
- ...that abstinence is only 99.999% effective?
Clock is ticking! There's only one more day to nominate and vote for Writer of the Month, Noob of the Month and Uncyclopedian of the Month, GET VOTING!!
Uncyclopedia's sista projects
|Uncyclopedia is hosted by the Uncyclomedia Foundation, a non-profitable organization that also hosts a range of other projects.
|45,960 articles. Uncyclopedias are being written in many languages:
The original Uncyclopedia, started in 2005, currently contains just under 30,000 articles. This mirror Uncyclopedia contains |
Protected by the Fair Use Clause, and an elite clan of Clinjas.