From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia.
Today's Featured Article -
Extension:DynamicPageList (DPL), version 2.3.0 : Warning: No results.
Yesterday's Featured Article -
Featured today, a long long time ago
|| Ted Cruz, featured on 20 May 2015. See the featured version.|
UnNews:Guy Gets Crazy, featured on 20 May 2014. See the featured version.
A Bull's Life- A story of racism, prejudice and perseverance, featured on 20 May 2014. See the featured version.
Asexuality, featured on 20 May 2012. See the featured version.
UnNews:Old people more likely to die, study shows, featured on 20 May 2011. See the featured version.
HowTo:Create a sandstorm, featured on 20 May 2010. See the featured version.
Red Lobster, featured on 20 May 2009. See the featured version.
Why?:Blame Hitler, featured on 20 May 2008. See the featured version.
UnBooks:Gallows Humor, featured on 20 May 2007. See the featured version.
Did you know...
- ...that tickle fights are a common occurrence in soccer? (pictured)
- ...that packets of silica gel that say "DO NOT EAT" on them are actually delicious?
- ...that bestiality just got 15 percent more legal?
- ...that reading this section is a severe waste of time?
- ...that Cup Stacking is a real sport? No, really.
- ...that my girlfriend has herpes? Neither did I.
- ...that originally, Hell was an acronym for "Happiness, Euphoria, and Lively Laughter?"
Uncyclopedia's sista projects
|Uncyclopedia is hosted by the Uncyclomedia Foundation, a non-profitable organization that also hosts a range of other projects.
|45,971 articles. Uncyclopedias are being written in many languages:
The original Uncyclopedia, started in 2005, currently contains just under 30,000 articles. This mirror Uncyclopedia contains |
Protected by the Fair Use Clause, and an elite clan of Clinjas.