From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia.
Today's Featured Article -
Extension:DynamicPageList (DPL), version 1.9.0 : Warning: No results.
Yesterday's Featured Article -
Featured today, a long long time ago
Did you know...
- ...that black people make otherwise boring sports more enjoyable to watch? (pictured)
- ...that Thomas Edison was arrested on charges of pornography following the release of his short film, Woman Whose Ankle is Partly Visible?
- ...that really fat people cannot wash themselves but must avail of car washes late at night?
- ...taht wrods and snetnces are raedalbe eevn wehn tehy are toatlly fckued up?
- ...that there's more to the 9/11 attacks than the conspiracy theorists would have you believe?
- ...that, because of Anonymous' credibility, he has become a frequent source of information for news articles?
- ...that Witch-Hunting For Fun and Profit has mostly turned into Witch-Hunting For Fun in this modern era of cheaply produced Chinese assembly line witches?
Uncyclopedia's sista projects
|Uncyclopedia is hosted by the Uncyclomedia Foundation, a non-profitable organization that also hosts a range of other projects.
|45,890 articles. Uncyclopedias are being written in many languages:
The original Uncyclopedia, started in 2005, currently contains just under 30,000 articles. This mirror Uncyclopedia contains |
Protected by the Fair Use Clause, and an elite clan of Clinjas.