Moron may refer to:
- Moron, everyone on Earth
- Moron, the entire population of the USA
- Moron, a person who needs to read any of the ...For Dummies books instructing the reader how to accomplish some task so simple, even a caveman could do it.
- Moron, a minor character in the Book of Mormon, who needed to read all of the ...For Dummies books.
- Moron, a Politician.
- Moron, People who say lol more times than they should, fail, epic fail, and of course people who speak in 1337.
- Moron, Jehovah's Witnesses
- Moron, you.
- Moron, Encyclopedia Dramatica.
- Moron, everyone who loves you.
- Moron, a KMFDM song from one of their their 2003 albums.
- Moron River, title of a song that was never sung by singer Andy Williams.
- Moron, the official language of Moronica.
- Moron, George W. Bush.
- Moron, Barack Obama.
- Moron, Every nation's president as viewed by the opposite party.
- The Moron, by Fyodor Dostoevsky, a banned classic in Russian literature, and the title of an album by Iggy Pop.
- Moron, short for Oxymoron.
- Moronicus, the less well-known opponent of Idiocrates
- The Encyclopædia Moronica, the sole, exclusive authorized scientific reference source for the Hollywood Writers' Guild. For example, when America invaded with aliens, Hollywood writers consulted the EM to learn that pouring a glass of water on them could kill them. When we were invaded by locusts, the EM told us to use power lines on either side of the country to electrocute the swarm. And when we invaded by Mexicans, freelance writers in the Senate found a plan in it to put up a huge, highly secure fence over a small portion of the border.
- The Last of The Morons, the terrible sequel to "The Last of The Mohicans" that almost resulted in Daniel Day-Lewis's execution.
- Moron, me
- Moron, Scientologists
- Moron, The so called "experts" at Wikipedia
Places named Moron:
- Lake Moron, one of the Great Lakes of The United States of Tyranny and Dictators.
- Moron Mountain, name on the amusement park created as part of the disastrous 1996 advertising campaign following the Swackhammer Enterprises acquisition of the Looney Tunes.
- Moron River, a common name for the Mississippi River