Mr. Mackey is the fifth sign of the appocalypse, so says the Bronitskan Bible. Mr. Mackey is a large comet the size of the average Brian William's head, heading straight for Earth. According to the Bronitskan Bible, it will hit the earth on March 15, 2079.
- In 1993, a young male by the name of Joe Jones caught a videotape of the comet Mr. Mackey over the skies of Morroco.
- Mr. Mackey is one of the subjects covered in Dan Brown's novel "Apples, Oranges, Court Cases, Family Bike Rides, Computer Viruses, and The Comet Mr. Mackey."
- You are gay.
- Mr. Mackey was sighted over Utah in 1923.
Mr. Mackey In Popular Culture
- The band "PANIC! At The Disco" sucks.
- The charachter in South Park named Mr. Mackey is named after the famous comet.