“YES YES YES YES YES YES YES BABY”
Not to be confused with No, no, NO's older brother, is finer and more sophisticated. Like an aged french wine compared with grapes, no is no NO nor is no NOR or nor. (and most definitely not noir.) Neither NO or no can be nor or not. Not neither nor neither. NO? NO! no? YES! YES! YES YES YES YE
You need to know NO and no and know when to use them. YES
Examples of when to use no + NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
- Can I have a Cookie? + (INSERT INCOMPREHENSIBLE QUESTION HERE)
- Did you cheat on me?
- Do I look fat in this?
- Could you direct me to the mall?
- Did you take our special video?
- Will you get to your chores?
- Lady, do you have a dick?
- Sir, do you have a vagina?
- Steve, are you going to show mercy?
- Are you dead?
- Did you die?
- Are you ever going to pay for child support?
- Luke, I am your father!... That ok with you?
- Do you dislike pie?
- Do you like it up the ass?
- is ur dad a flaming homo?
- do u like the black dick?
- Did you fuck my mom?
- Did you like those pictures you saw on ED?
- Do you have Fish Tits?
- Jean-Luc blow up the damn ship!
- Are you Jakie Chan?
- Will this page be saved from the wrath of deletion?
- NO actually means "Yes". Obviously.
- NO means no, with pizzazz.
- It has often been asked what part of no you "don't understand", by a recent gallup poll it has been decided that the meaning itself is the hardest to understand.
When no was still growing up, yes hit puberty before him. No was furious, so he complained to Doctah Song and got injectable steroids. This led to the NOOOOOOOOOOOO that we worship and love today.
NO MORE, PLEASE!
Yes. Open your mouth.
Because I said NO. Did it sound like i said no? Because I'm pretty sure I didn't say no. I said NO, and I mean NO.