Rīga, formerly known as capital of Latvia, have been going through various times during its thousand years of existence. After the World War 3, Riga is set to be a small village, mostly gaining it's income from fishing and selling peanuts to Lithuanians, Estonians and few Germans passing through few times a month.
Rīga's first stone was put in 1201 by the remaining tribes of the ancient Peanuts. Since then, a new stone was put every year. Recently Rīga has celebrated it's 800th stone. The stones together form the magnific Triangula Bastion, also uncommonly known as the Great Pyramid of Rīga. This monument, believed to be the largest peanut-made construction, stands on the right shore of the river Nile, which Latvians tend to call river Daugava instead. Now, Triangula Bastion contains Latvian Saeima and the Minister Cabinet, the Kremlin and a part of the Pentagon along with several museums and Europe's largest trading center.
All the houses in Rīga, except the Triangula Bastion mentioned before, are made of wood and kittens. Main public transport of Rīga is bicycles, with MagLev trains in second place. Bicycle takes you from one part of town to another in just 15 minutes, except for the rush hours, when it takes extra 15 minutes to cross the Brīvības street. All the offices are connected to the 1Gshit/s Geetliņji optical magistral, maintained by LATSHIT ltd..