Sayings of a wise monk(ey)
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia.
“The Wise Monkey's wit is nearly equal to my own”
Examples of the Wise Monk(ey)'s Wisdom
- Like a wise man once said "never play leap frog with a unicorn."
- And remember if at first you dont suceede then skydiving is not for you.
- like ancient proverbs say "man who go to bed with itchy bum wake up with smelly finger."
- In my house I always get the last word "yes dear"
- Stupid toaster im not on drugs.
- When the going gets tough, buy a 4 wheel drive.
- If broadbrand is avilable anywhere you need it, Why can't I get it?
|This article needs more work. See ICU and below for details.|
This page will be re-checked on 7 November 2015 (tagged 21 April),
and if not improved will face deletion.