This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the American (species) article.
- 1 Damn Vandals
- 2 This article's Pee Review
- 3 I was deluded—I'm truly not funny! Aaaaaah! Noooooo!
- 4 I love this article
- 5 Ahh Crap
- 6 TAXOBOX
- 7 The HOrrorrrrrroooor!!!
- 8 Beginning suggestion
- 9 Just one minor wikilinking opportunity
- 10 Whaaaaaaaaa!?!?
- 11 Awesome quote
- 12 Soulless Lizard
- 13 I know what this needs...
- 14 hey there
- 15 Actually
Some turd muppet has destroyed the page. I was reading it one second, looked at a picture in high res, hit back and poof!! Its gone. Cleverly I think said muppet left his name.
This article's Pee Review
|Final Score:||43||th...th...th... that's all folks! Hope it helps-- very solid start you're working with there. :)|
|Reviewer:||--Mong 11:48, 26 May 2007 (UTC)|
My first genuinely good article! Hallelujah! I'm not deluded after all—I really do have talent!
--Humble Acolyte of Humor, Radioactive afikomen 03:31, 15 June 2007 (UTC)
I was deluded—I'm truly not funny! Aaaaaah! Noooooo!
I nominated American (species) for Featured Article... yah. You see how that turned out. ---quite Humbled Acolyte of Humor, Radioactive afikomen 06:49, 24 June 2007 (UTC)
|Vote: American (species)||
Score: -4 member(s) of the species
|For Votes: 1
|Against Votes: 5
I love this article
8| Mightywayne 22:19, 2 November 2007 (UTC)
I wrote something like this about rednecks. --Moneke 08:16, 8 November 2007 (UTC)
This lizard is similar to Americans in many ways: it's cold-blooded, requiring vast amounts of energy to move about; it voted for Reagan in 1980; and, as you can clearly see, it's very patriotic.
- I have no problem with it. As you can already see, I changed it a little to make it more consistent with the main article. Could you tweak it a little bit more, like get rid of the red links (as they go to articles we will probably never have), and change the conservation status to something like "too damn many"? --CUN RA Talk to me _ 04:54, 1 January 2008 (UTC)
My eyes joined a death cult and drank poisoned kool-aid when they saw that fat kid. Just wondering, but does he have a medical problem? I also don't think wearing a Nascar cap really helps with our national image.
- well this is actually not an encyclopedia, but parody site instead, everything you watch here are pure lies.--126.96.36.199 22:11, 8 January 2008 (UTC)
I can't edit the page but can someone replace the beginning with "[...]found predominantly in the United States of America and the Middle East". 188.8.131.52 08:18, 12 March 2008 (UTC)
In the section Middle-class American, could we insert a wikilink [[lemming]]s where the text refers to "lemmings"?
Also, why is this page's protection set to indefinite? Hasn't the vandal in question been banned already? --Pentium5dot1 07:04, 30 April 2008 (UTC)
- Withdrawn. --Pentium5dot1|t~^_^~c 00:43, 22 September 2008 (UTC)
I thought the articles on this page was suppose to be false then why is this one absolutely true!?!?! It... It, just doenst make sense....
'cuz its false... duh
There's something about that lizard I don't like... I know! it's not casting a shaadow..!! --AmericanBastard 03:19, 2 November 2008 (UTC)
I know what this needs...
It needs more cowbell.
Would someone please add the taxobox above? Also, why is this article protected anyhow? Rickyrab 02:40, October 27, 2009 (UTC)
- The original submitter forgot A. patrician so I've added it. I second this request, but I dispute which species should be listed as extinct. --Pentium5dot1(userfy?)t~^_^~c 01:08, June 21, 2010 (UTC)
Cold blooded animals don't really need much energy to move about. Warm blooded animals use a lot more energy since they use a bunch of it for making heat. --184.108.40.206 06:15, February 16, 2011 (UTC)