Fuck, how do I revert?
- Go to history, select the version you want to revert to, click compare selected versions, select the edit button on the one that appears on the left, click save page. --R. Daneel Olivaw (Gaia - Foundation) 02:38, 20 September 2007 (UTC)
- Thanks. I've got way too much work to fix up this page tonight, though...
From Pee Review
|Final Score:||38||An article with an incredible amount of potential because of its very spoofable content. Just needs some tweaking here and there and, IMHO, it will be ready for VFH.|
|Reviewer:||--R. Daneel Olivaw (Gaia - Foundation) 02:00, 18 September 2007 (UTC)|
Thanks for the pic...just one more!
If we can come up with one more picture that's even half the size of the headless one, I can fill the space beside the History part. No idea what to put there, though...
“You gotta be kiddin' me!”
I'm doing some minor trimming. SOmeone who's actually good at humour...help me out... Barcode711 00:52, 8 February 2008 (UTC)
Thanks to KneeChee and Joakimlinde, this article is ready for another Pee Review. Question being, though, is how do I resubmit it? Barcode711 23:38, 12 May 2008 (UTC)
Benjamin: Anthony's Bro' or No?
Somebody might want to go through and make sure that the information about Benjamin is canonical. Right now, he appears to be both Anthony's [brother/"nigga' from tha hood"] and an alias created to hide Anthony's true identity. Similarly, the section entitled "Carmine's Brother" repeats information that is already present in other sections of the article. Might I suggest that you consider scrapping both for an Alien 4-esque clone story? I would do it myself, but I'm much too lazy. -- KneeChee27 23:23, 31 August 2008 (UTC)
- Do it you lazy bugger! MrN 23:32, Aug 31
- You know? In the few short hours since my last comment, I have grown far less lazy. I don't know if you've simply mastered a kind of godly power to instill feelings of ambition in your peers by talking to them or if it's the six burritos that I chomped down. But whatever it is, it worked. -- KneeChee27 03:31, 1 September 2008 (UTC)
Okay, the current version of Carmine's page is lacking images in the section covering his personal history (Thanks a lot, Ben). Generally, Photo-chopping is my "thang," but the problem, here, is that I no longer have a functioning version of Photoshop (I know, I know; woe is me, right?). That means that somebody else is going to need to make some pretty pictures to fit into the article. -- KneeChee27 17:33, 1 September 2008 (UTC)
Okay. So, I've noticed a recent influx of quotes finding their way into the article. As far as quotes in general are concerned, I'm completely fine with them, so long as they're relevant and -- well, and funny. Now, I usually wouldn't bring something like this up except for the particular fact that as more quotes are added, they incrementally become less funny. Just so we're clear, quotes, on their own, aren't funny. If one were to look up the definition of the word "quote", they would find that it is, indeed, not synonymous with the words "joke", "funny", "hilarious", or any other words that are synonymous with the words "joke", "funny", and "hilarious". Just as all fruits are not apples, all quotes are not funny.
As far as warnings go, I think this particular one should come across as clear as mud. NO MORE UNFUNNY QUOTES. -- KneeChee27 03:15, 7 September 2008 (UTC)
- Ha Ha Ha. Very funny, mister 184.108.40.206. Look what you've gone and made me do! -- KneeChee27 17:51, 15 September 2008 (UTC)
Aw, I'm so proud.
Looks like some worthwhile Uncyclopedians have made some more out of this article. The Gears of War 2 part is actually pretty funny too, so congratulations for that. I do request that Carmine remains a benefactor to humanity in the article's can(n)on, though - the way I was remodelling the article, I kind of wanted it to be a sort of antithesis to Chuck Norris jokes (chaotic good as opposed to Chuck Norris being chaotic evil/neutral). This would mean that if you guys would want to fulfill this (your choice, I'm not actively editing this article anymore), you'd have to redo how the Locust were revitalized (the Bawlz mining thing is great/in a good spot, just the Carmine sort of toying with the human race isn't something I like). Thanks, KneeChee and MrN. Barcode711 02:23, 23 September 2008 (UTC)
- That's perfectly legitimate. When I have time, I'll go through the article and try to tweak it so that Carmine comes off more like Humanity's benefactor. -- KneeChee27 15:25, 24 September 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks. I'd do a little of it myself, but I've had a hell of a lot of homework to do in the last few days and I'd like to spend my upcoming free time this weekend starting to play guitar again and making up for time I haven't spent playing Chromehounds.Barcode711 02:46, 26 September 2008 (UTC)
- EDIT: Now I'm just damn lazy. But thanks anyway for what's been done already. Barcode711 16:50, 5 October 2008 (UTC)
AUGH! Invasion of the lists!
What's with all the (poorly formatted, misplaced) lists? The article needs less lists, not more. If I weren't so busy with midterms, then I'd gladly go through and fix these sections up. Unfortunately, I am busy studying for my midterms, so I can't. Of course, I imagine I'll have some spare time after my midterms.
Ungh...midterms... -- KneeChee27 01:38, 6 November 2008 (UTC)
yes sir, what else should we put on this article than? wait for gears of war 2 and add some stuff from benjamin carmine onto the article?
- Oh, dear. Ben's ruined my enthusiasm for Carmine. At least playing online/playing CS:S dulls the pain...Barcode711 00:33, 1 December 2008 (UTC)