Oscar Wilde Quote
Tried to make it better.
- I fixed it up, rewrote the whole thing. I agree, it sucked major balls. Hopefully the current version is funnier. --Señor DiZtheGreat CUN AOTM ( Worship me!) (Praise me!) (Join me!) AMEN! 02:40, 2 June 2007 (UTC)
- Tips for captions:
1. Remember captions are great for one-liners. Sometimes I'll read an just the captions of an article (pin that up to laziness) and feel like it is funny because the captions are. Your article is great, but the captions are where you could really improve the most.
2. The Jesus one is alright, but I didn't get the House one. I thought instead you could write like House was saying something, like "Even Dr. House gets constipation, but he can cure because he's not an incompetent moron!" I'm not saying use that one (it's not great), but if you're going to use a picture of House, you should probably say something House-ish.
3. The Jesus one was better, but it could also be improved. You could try to make it kind of a religious bible parody, like: "And Jesus prayed for relief for forty days and forty nights, eating and drinking nothing but spring water and prunes, and when He returned, the great clenching was gone, and His bowls were cleansed. John 6:66"
Another option would be to insult the reader again, like: "Jesus, shown at his most human, praying for relief and ex lax. Except God answered His prayers because God likes Jesus, and you can go to the store and buy your own damn laxatives."
Well, that's what I came up with. Remember, the force will be with you....Always.17:36, 2 June 2007 (UTC)
- I left the Jesus one, but I changed the House caption. It's a bit longer, but makes more sense. I also added a classic Hello Kitty. :-P --Señor DiZtheGreat CUN AOTM ( Worship me!) (Praise me!) (Join me!) AMEN! 22:04, 2 June 2007 (UTC)
- Ya, I like the Hello Kitty one. I just....I never knew.....The pain she must have gone through, all with a smile on her cute little kitty face.....I....No, I'm NOT CRYING! I just have something in my eye.... 01:14, 3 June 2007 (UTC)
Best laugh I've had in months. Keep it up 22.214.171.124 02:55, 29 November 2007 (UTC)
Why no William Shatner/Bran joke?
Just a suggestion. Alx xlA 04:00, 30 November 2007 (UTC)
- Yeah, that would make a great picture/caption... P4raDoXx 22:58, 31 July 2008 (UTC)
I re-wrote the entire article, the previous version was in dire need. It's a different style for this sort of thing, and I wanna see if it's any good. I know the images are scarce. Oh, and if anyone can find a way to get rid of or fill the white space at the bottom without messing up the rest of the page's formatting, it'd be a welcome aid. --Señor DiZtheGreat CUN AOTM ( Worship me!) (Praise me!) (Join me!) AMEN! 02:44, 2 June 2007 (UTC)
|Final Score:||43||I first saw the title and thought I'd be telling a noob that the word shit does not qualify as humor. Instead, I found myself laughing at the over-dramatic nature of the article. I think that it's just that it's so well written that makes it good.|
|Reviewer:||03:41, 2 June 2007 (UTC)|
THIS IS ...
SHERR FUKKIN BRILLIENCE AAAAAA!