Hmm...this article needs some major clean-up. Why is there so much text before the TOC? WillyFourEyes 16:36, 20 March 2007 (UTC)
- I would agree with that statement --Shadowlost 16:41, 20 March 2007 (UTC)
- You're right. I'd do it, but I can't be arsed. RabbiTechno 16:43, 20 March 2007 (UTC)
- Oh, well, then. One small edit a day until this darn thing's readable, I suppose.
--WillyFourEyes 18:07, 20 March 2007 (UTC)
I hope I've made it a bit better. It may not be a sight for sore eyes, but it's certainly not an eyesore anymore. Some points: 1. 'Ghoti' jokes are both pretentious and and unfunny. 2. Jokes that rely on improbable dates and stupid names are unfunny. 3. Fish puns are only necessary in small quantities for side-jokes, captions and trivia, not for vast amounts of text.
- I just spent my time rewriting the article and some users keep reverting it. Why did it ask for a rewrite then? Andrenavarro 23:49, 3 June 2008 (UTC)
This article really needs a total rewriting. The main problems with this page are:
1. The page is conflicting with itself. Fish cannot be an ancient myth and at the same time be invented by the writer a few years ago.
2. The words "I", "Me", and "My" show up repeatedly. For the brave souls who rewrite this page, please remember that personal pronouns are never used in a real encyclopedia. The article isn't about you, it's about fish. An encyclopedia is completely unbiased facts gathered by many people from many different sources. You should never show up in an article. -Elite
- Theres a lot of important issues that haven't yet been covered, as well. Such as how to mine for fish.