This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Nazi article.
We could combine them then we could possibly get this to be a featured article or something. And has anyone thought of taking all of the Nazi/Hitler pictures and putting them on one page? The pictures are all pretty funny-I LOVE that "You have to be at least "this tall" to enter the Nazi Party" picture. --Belugaperson 15:18, 21 May 2006 (UTC)
New Nazi Logo
- I don't see how this relates to the New Nazi logo.....It doesn't look much like a logo. --Belugaperson 23:41, 22 May 2006 (UTC)
Who edited the logo so that the hammer and sickle were on it? I think that's a great idea, but it should be in the backround. It shouldn't cover up the "nazi" thingy. I'd appreciate it if someone fixed that.--Belugaperson 23:33, 7 June 2006 (UTC)
Nazi What? I don't get this at all?l.
The end part called "Aftermath" seems more serious than funny, can we get rid of that part?
Should we really have that photo of the german kicking that man? It doesn't seem funny at all. At least let’s replace it --UncyclopediaNewbie 14:49, 12 March 2007 (UTC)
- No! You have it all wrong! The Nazi Party is a place where people go to hang out, have a couple lf Cokes, you know. Consider this: going to a Nazi Party and actually being a Nazi is different! (On a more serious note: someone should just fix the NP article.) --18.104.22.168 15:26, 15 April 2007 (UTC)
From Pee Review
|Final Score:||37||Overall a great rewrite leagues better than the original, but the images might be a killer.|
|Reviewer:||01:51, 31 May 2007 (UTC)|
|Final Score:||35.5||It's a good rewrite. Some less subtle jokes and some more pics would help it quite a bit.|
|Reviewer:||--THE 19:58, 31 May 2007 (UTC)|
|Final Score:||44.92112||Sieg heil!|
|Reviewer:||-- [sire] EMC [TALK] 20:28, 2 June 2007 (UTC)|
What is with the words "SEIG HEIL"?
Seig Heil means ""Victory Welfare". What kind of joke comes from random German? Die Person, dass aus ihm hat gedacht, ist eine scheisslicher Verzögerung. --22.214.171.124 20:13, 12 April 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks for demonstrating your proficiency in using Babelfish. Telling the person who came up with it that they're a shitty retard in crappy German (you should have said "Die Person, dass aus ihm hat gedacht, ist eine scheisslicher Verzögerung" or something similar) doesn't help. I also don't actually SEE any use of Seig Heil in the article. Furthermore, it's my understanding of the National Socalist German Worker's Party that the goal was to give all the German workers in a depressed economy relief, hence welfare. Victory would just be another use of the superlatives which they were so fond of.- 22:39, 12 April 2008 (UTC)
Why are the nazis evil?
- I think if they had been happy with Poland and France they would still be around and avoiding the ethnic cleansing, big mistake... Also remember to sign your posts with four tildes like this: ~~~~ Thanks:)-- 18:49, 20 March 2009 (UTC)
Viktor and the Vrill, & Bjork too!
And don't forget to check 'Indiana Jones & the Hollow Earth'! Speiberg refused to do any more films about Nazis, but this is a corker! I think he might come 'round to the idea after a bit of light tazering!
Sur les Nazis:
126.96.36.199 14:38, September 17, 2009 (UTC)
Why the heck can't we edit this page? I never thought I would see the day that Uncyclopedia would actually block its own members for editing articles. As a veteran member of Uncyclopedia, I suggest removing the thread lock at immediately. -Keezfocer
- Sign in, then you can edit it. --ChiefjusticeDS 19:22, January 13, 2010 (UTC)
"I'm gonna mess those bitches up. They went and screwed up our economy and now them bitches is gonna pay! Word! Peace! No, wait..." Is a mistranslation. It should actually be like this:
(sic) "Ima gOn4 miss th053 bichez up! Them bichez went n scrud up 4r conomy n now them bichez iz gunnah pay!!! W0rd! Peace! No, wait..."
Could someone please fix that? Thanks.