Dude... Why isn't this article linked to Johnny Depp? Shit, shouldn't it REVOLVE AROUND Mr. God... oops, I meant Mr. Depp?
No flamewars on these pages. I've seen a bit of reverting going on about which sucks more. My personal request is that you keep "$Group R0x3rs" to that $Group's page. Thus on the pirate page "pirates rock, ninjas suck" and on the ninja page "ninja rock, pirates suck". We encourage constructive flamewars - participants in non-constructive flamewars will get banned.
If you're still confused, follow these simple steps:
I think this is a dumb opening. My opinion.
- Decide which group sucks.
- Go to the OTHER page.
- Read that page, and creatively add your tidbit about why the other group sucks.
- Recognize Mr.Depp as a god.
Be creative, read both pages, and refute the opposite point with factual arguments. But because this is uncyclopedia, you can make up the facts. Edit constructively, and make both these articles better. -- 14:01, 15 Oct 2005 (UTC)
......ive got A Jar OF DIRT!!
Buut pirates? most fall into this category and are very homosexual? That's not funny.
Dirty Ninja Advocates! Pirates are not inverior! TheDiddler 22:49, 14 Oct 2005 (UTC)
I dig the idea of staying within the limits of Pirates v. Ninjas. However, would it be more constructive to refute ascertions made about the others on the other groups page, or on this page? For instance, if Ninjas say something about Pirates, shouldn't Pirates try to write something refuting it under pirates? I'm just thinking, if you are against Intelligent Design, you would refute it on a page about Evolution.
Then again, you're bigger than I am.TheDiddler 03:40, 20 Oct 2005 (UTC)
- By all means, refute the other page. But the pirate page should be pro-pirate, and the ninja page should pro-ninja. See the Flamewar Guidelines for more info on how we like to conduct our "flamewars". Basically, if all the involved pages get better, and tie into each other, it's good. If they constantly get edited poorly, reverted, and blanked, people get banned.
- The problem is that people have been adding "Pirates suck ass" on the pirate page. Then another user comes along and blanks that, and adds stupid crap about ninjas to the ninja page. I'm trying to avoid the edit/blank-war of people messing unconstructively with both pages. You're allowed to constructively edit both pages to refute each other - in fact, I encourage you to do so. Take an idea, and run with it. Just be pro-pirate on the pirate page and pro-ninja on the ninja page. -- 14:41, 20 Oct 2005 (UTC)
need to link to http://www.venganza.org/piratesarecool4.jpg and cite
Search for "Flying Spaghetti Monster" on google
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Argh...
The edit by 22.214.171.124 at 15:40 on 15 July 2006 essentially blanked the page in a clear act of vandalism. Instead of restoring it, people simply started rebuilding it from scratch. Now I'm not saying that what was there before July 15 was super-hilarious. Much of it was lame... however, at least previously it had a large amount of content with some groovy pictures. Now it's a shorter, pictureless article. How can you have a pirate articles without pictures? THE HORROR! I bet you guys wouldn't let this happen to Ninja. Someone should try and encorporate old content, or perhaps even put the whole thing up for a rewrite. Such an awesome topic deserves better. --Nakedman 13:25, 30 August 2006 (UTC)
Flammable, like always, is going crazy with the ban stick, I get banned just for putting "Ninjas suck Cock" on here, I thought we were susposed to be funny, I cant if every Ninja fanboy comes along and reverts what I put, this is the Pirate Article, it should be making at least a little fun of Ninjas, since the Ninja article makes it seem like Ninjas are gods and that they can beat pirates at nearly everything, which they cant, but still. Mr.ZinkyWinks 17:58, 14 September 2007 (UTC)
- Actually, quite the contrary, the pirate article should make fun of, get this, pirates. I know, scary thought, huh. If you want to make fun of ninjas (please try to bear with me here as it's a bit complex) go to the ninja page. 21:10, Sep 15, 2007
- Hey Idiot, guess what, I know this is gonna blow your mind, but when I go to the Ninja page and edit, and put in something funny, it gets reverted, and I almost get banned, Imagine fucking that,and amazing that your in the Order of Uncyclopedia, oh wait silly me I forgot that Intelligence dosent gain power, Oh I am such a Idiotic Communist Fool, truly, yes I know it shuts up or it gets the ban again, blah blah. Comrade Z 00:33, 16 September 2007 (UTC)
Hi peoples OHS here i just wanted to let you guys know that you guys are freakin hilarious in here! so i was just on the ninja page and i commented on the Pacifier on there!! But just a little request my 2nd grade class gets on the computer on tuesdays and you people are cussing like CRAZY!!! and the know how to get on here!!
- All kids learn to swear sooner or later. Get used to it. User:Hinoa/sig7
I can't edit something that seems wrong
It says "Other hobbies include listening to heavy metal, breathing fire, flying and killing ninjas. Pirates and ninjas have been warring for 50 million billion trillion quadrillion years. " and I don't understand what the flying ninjas part means. Do you actually mean to say filleting? as in what you do to fish? That would make more sense. :P Comrade John 00:14, 16 May 2008 (UTC)
- I think it means to say that flying is a hobbby in itself, separate from the killing of filthy ninjas.Sean the wiry, bony, and thin 19:39, 26 July 2008 (UTC)
Just shoot 'em in the head
"Just shoot 'em in the head" Brack Obama on pirates...
- Tis done! Just don't say "Well blow me down!" like Captain Feathers of the Wiggles says. He really needs to stop saying that! --User:Orion Blastar/sig 17:02, 6 May 2009 (UTC)
This is rather right wing. it ruined my whole time with the article. That and the shear stupidity that properly executed socialism (though rare) harms the economy. let keep these pages free to laugh with, not at. AND SINCE WHEN DID SCIENTOLOGIST BECOME SMART!!!!!