Talk:Worst 100 Remakes of All Time
This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Worst 100 Remakes of All Time article.
A lot of these ideas were my own, but I must give credit where credit is due:
- Honey I Ate the Kids and Star Trek: The Musical came from episodes of The Critic.
- Dora the Explorer and Legends of the Hidden Temple already had movie articles.
Wanna contribute to this article?
When Contributing to this article;
- Don't reorder the current entries. It's funnier the way it is.
- That means you need to add yours after all the other ones
- If there's already 100, then your entry would be entry 101 (ad infintum)
- If you want to add or edit a picture to accompany my movie, feel free. If you have Photoshop, all the better. I only have MS Paint, and I make the best of it.
- If it isn't funny, don't post it.
- If you're not sure if it's funny, post it here instead and let people decide for you.
- If it was underdeveloped, stupid, poorly illustrated, or just wasn't funny, it will be fixed. Make sure it is funny. PF4Eva, the King of Imagination talk Contributions 23:01, 14 September 2007 (UTC)