United Parcel Service
“I ordered it three months ago and all I got is a piece of junk! Bleh!”
“Ask not what Brown can do for you, but what you can do for brown.”
UnderPaid Slaves (popularly unknown as UPS) is a partial-junk-dropping service based in the United Sanctions of America. UPS controls roughly 80% of the lucrative partial dropping and damaging market through delivering your junk.
The main goal of UPS is to deliver your partial order of junk under one of the partial terms:
- When you ordered 7-inches of junk to be raped.
- When your doorbell is broken.
- While you are in the bathtub, shower, or making love (or, more likely in your case, while masturbating to Jem reruns).
- Whenever you aren't home
- After 7 p.m., when it's something you need for a 5 p.m. meeting with your gay lover.
- Four hours after the pre-determined delivery time
- Four days after the pre-determined delivery date
- Four years after the pre-determined delivery date
- Four miles from your house
- Four hundred miles from your house
- After you die.
- If it is a bomb.
- If it didn't pass security check or sent by terrorist.
- The receiver is Osama Bin Ladin
- Beat to hell by the teenagers they hire to load/unload them on trucks.
- The nano-second your ass cheeks touch the toilet seat after eating a large Mexican meal.
- In a box thats been crushed by Rosie 'I Can't Believe she's not butter' O'Donnell.
- With the word DILDO stamped on the box, when your parole officer has arrived for an unscheduled interview.
- They will deliver your object in a box for a penis enlarger and come to the door with it when your girlfriend is at your house
Foreign customers can generally expect a brokerage fee of approximately the package's weight in gold before/if (see above), they receive their package
- When it isn't a parcel with 1.44 GB of porn.
- if your mother is into gay porn
- if you asked for a gay man in the package you know he has already been fucked
- a hooker made love to the delivery guy (tim (look at the pictures above)) and took the package we say get your own fucking pakage back i am gong to sceet sceet sceet up in that
Partial tracking is a method of letting the customer know how far their junk extends to the lost partial package.
The tracking of the package can be accomplished by two methods both using a tracking number, which is a series of bizarre letters, numbers and symbols that all sound or look alike, and actually have no meaning, being selected by an advanced nonsensical algorhythm.
Tracking can be done through the website or over the phone with a customer representative.
When using the website, all inquires that are not being incorrectly routed or that are not lost will bring up a page screen that says the tracking number is invalid and that you can call some long disconnected number.
If you do manage to reach a working number and the offices are still open, you will be placed on hold and a pre-recorded voice will tell you to use the web-site.
When giving your tracking number for the 14th time the human will ask you questions similar to, but not limited to, "Did you say, 'B' or 'V?' oh ok, 'C', no 'D?' Did you say, 'Q' or 'F'?
There are some cases where your junk has arrived before the end of the phone call.
Not only a means to an end, the "big brown truck" has become an icon of blocking traffic and accelerating wildly when least expected. Most of the trucks in service today are still standard transmissions, though the drivers still look like sissies in those shorts no matter how long your shifter is. The true hauling capacity of the truck is unknown, as it has been suggested that UPS has pioneered a crude form of wormhole technology. Not having even come close to mastering this technology it only becomes another way to lose your package, but this time in an alternate dimension.
It is common practice for the truck to be driven with both side doors wide open, this allows the driver to bail out quickly for emergency crapper breaks due to his 5th pot of coffee finally metabolizing (potty breaks are union-allowed to last as long as needed regardless of how late your shit is). It is not understood why UPS trucks all appear to be First World War troop carriers, however the low quality suspension does aid in increasing the likelyhood that fragile items will arrive broken.
That One Creepy Delivery Guy
At UPS, there is always at least one "creepy" delivery guy assigned to each hub. He usually drives his truck with the back door open, mumbles unintelligibly, has a Kleenex stuck up his nose, has crazy-eyes, and whines about any package that weighs over six pounds. He is also trained to never reveal his name, signing all end-of-day statements with a scribble. The scribble is then smudged with his hand. He also throws boxes into the back of his truck with the utmost uncare.
What does UPS really mean?
People say UPS means "UncycloPediaS" but, Uncyclopedia has its own ideas.
- United Package Smashers
- United Pimp Service
- Uncles Provide Service
- Unusual People Suck
- Untrustworthy Parcel Service
- Unattractive People Service
- Useless Parcel Supermarket
- Useless Penis Service
- Underwear Poop Stain
- Used Porn Service
- Used Penis Sucker
- United Penis Smashers
- Up your Ass (pronounciation)
- Unidentified Penis Smashers
- United Pot Smokers
- Unaccustomed Pissing Session
- United Penis Suckers
- Unknown Pimp Suicides
- U Piss Strangly
UPS has been alleged to hide behind variously-named front organisations with names varying from Mail Boxes Etc. to simply The UPS Store.
All of these appear to be a scam by which one UPS representative shows up with a box in some arbitrary condition and another UPS representative sits waiting behind a counter next to a bank of mailboxes and photocopiers to sign for this box. The actual content of the package is irrelevant; in all cases you must pay each of the two UPS people, effectively doubling profit for UPS Inc.
- is a popular urban legend says "UPS" is pronounced "Oops!" due to their high rates of damaged parcels, but other than that, their junk.
- http://www.unitedpackagesmashers.com (Link appears to be dead as of 12-30-2009)