From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia.
- 27 BC - Greeks fight valiantly against Russell Crowe in a vast gladiatorial event to define pi as the ratio of the circumference of a circle divided by its diameter.
- 435 - Pope Sixtus III denouces pi, claiming it to be "the worke of thye devile, in his moste clever ploye yet."
- 1707 - The Physics Act of 1707 defines pi to be 22/7, which scientists of the era proclaim as "close enough".
- 1891 - The pi chart is introduced in Oscar Wilde's work A House of Pomegranates
- 1930 - The concept of pi is used heavily in the construction of the Maginot Line.
- 1994 - Justin Bieber is born and the death of music is extended to seven other universes
- 2005 - The Kansas Board of Education restores pi to its traditional value of "three and a bit", as "certain features of the universe are best explained by an intelligent cause, not an undirected process such as mathematics."