March 29: Get Down And Boogie Day in Orthodox Funk.
- 1700 BC - Moz-Iz eases on down the mountain with the 10 Commandments of Groove.
- 1580 - The Pope releases his first billboard hit, F*** The Pro-Testants.
- 1776 - The Boston Tea Party is ruined when colonists drop the tea in the harbor.
- 1809 - Pat Sajak crowned Duke of Fjords in Finland.
- 1844 - The Democrats were split. Then from Nashville came a dark horse riding in. It was James K. Polk.
- 1902 - Al Gore invents prototype for the Internet, known as "Magic Communi-box"
- 1936 - Joe Lewis beat Marvin "The Jersey Jew" Rabinowitz in Madison Square Garden for the heavyweight boxing title.
- 1982 - Kentucksylvania admitted as 30th Spade of Amerika.
- 1992 - The birth of an American icon: Tanner J. White.
- 2003 - The new Guns N' Roses album Chinese Democracy is released to stores in a far away alternate universe.
- 2011 - Today, a possum pisses in your eye.