The title of this article begins with a capital letter because computers are trying to take over the Earth, so pretend it says undictionary:Acre.undictionary:Acre
acre (plural acres)
- A unit of distance slightly longer than one furlough - hence, the maximum distance travelled by a fleeing deserting soldier before his superiors commence pursuit.
- A unit of volume equal to a cubic acre
- A unit of Hausdorff dimension 2/3 equal to the cube root of a square acre
- A scalar quantity equal to the magnitude of an acre
- A foot which is in pain after walking such a distance.