The title of this article begins with a capital letter because computers are trying to take over the Earth, so pretend it says undictionary:Acronym.undictionary:Acronym
acronym (plural acronyms)
- A hideous, monstrous word created from the unholy process of binding and electrifying the severed heads of many more virtuous words.
- (literature) Irish rat named 'Acr' escaped from government run brain modification laboratory.
- Arcane Capturing Rod Of Never Yielding Mystery: A trap used in the Facebook application called Mousehunt.
- A.C.R.O.N.Y.M is an acronym for Another Cthulhu-Related Opium Nightmare Yiffing Meme.
- cf. ycronam, a collection of letters that don't stand for anything.