- aqua [akwa] (Latin noun, feminine)
- bona [bona] (Latin adjective, feminine)
- bonaqua [bonakwa] (newly coined noun, mainly used in English)
- Good water:
- Bonaqua est aqua bona. Bonaqua is good water.
- Bonaquam amo. I love bonaqua.
- Aquam bonam et bonaquam amo. I love good water as well as bonaqua.
A series of English words have derived from the word bonaqua:
- bonaqualogical (adj.)
- related to bonaqualogy.
- bonaqualogicalize (v.)
- to explain phenomena by applying bonaqualogy.
- bonaqualogicalization (n.)
- the act of bonaqualogicalizing.
- bonaqualogically (adv.)
- in a bonaqualogical way.
- bonaqualogist (n.)
- a person doing research on bonaqualogy.
- bonaqualogy (n.)
- the study of bonaqua.
- bonaquate (n.)
- ingredient of bonaqua.
- bonaquism (n.)
- social and economic system related to bonaqualogy.
- bonaquizability (n.)
- the potential of which something is bonaquizable.
- bonaquizable (adj.)
- possible of being bonaquized.
- bonaquization (n.)
- the process of bonaquizing.
- bonaquize (vt.)
- to turn something into bonaqua.
- bontainer (n.)
- container of bonaqua.
The following words refer to different species of bonaquae (in chronological order of first appearance):
- bonaqua Classic®
- The ancestor of all other species.
- The species under the best preservation conditions. (The nearer one in the illustration.)
- The ``~ above the first ``a denotes a nasalized pronunciation.
- chrysanthemum bonaqua
- Also known as spontaqua. (The one farther away in the illustration.)
- citro bãnaqua
- The direct successor of bãnaqua.
- The most nutritious species.
- The non-vegetarian one.
- Ought to be delicious, but ...
I sampled a bottle of water from lake Namtso (4718m above sea level), Tibet for bonaqualogy!!!