D3koy, The Man behind the Screen
2 things first:
1st: I intend to stay behind the screen
now that that's out of the way....
“Wow, You really are cool!”
“I'm looking for an old 1980's keyboard so when I HOMEROW you all the keys will a splode and go everywhere”
Since Russian Reversals are so cool around here here's one for you:
“In Soviet Russia D3koy is beat up by you!”
For some reason I can't help but feel I messed that up...
Yeah...Cause you are too small and frail to do any real damage here in the US.
Here is a list of Uncyclopedians I know
and kind of wish I didn't:
The list goes on...
My first 2 articles i did were Orphans and The Kraken.(completly on my own)
I did a half-assed job fixing OMGWTFBBQ and Alt-F4(both were total re-writes)
Best artikle yet: La Chalupacabra(i've done most of it, but plan to work with Xero on it)
Teh n00b that I is:
How much of a N00b I am at Wiki's:
- I use Windows XP becasue everything is so idiot proof I can do anything and fix it.
- I use Microsoft Word for spellcheck.
- I use Microsoft Paint for Photo Shopping.
- I am hoping my HTML skills are sufficent to fake knowing Wiki
- I laugh at any joke with any refrence "poop" or other "fecal matter"....(though I can't think of any Fecal Matter other than "poop")
- Seemingly, I get kicked from virtually any chat I join by making...lets just say "Not G-Rated" Comments
- But besides all of that(and yes I know thats a lot to ignore but I think you can) I am actually pretty 1337 at the CS as well as building computers...so I'm not COMPLETLY computer illiterate.
--D3koy 21:05, 3 June 2006 (UTC)
Yarrgh Pirates of the Interweb