cool no ? Surfer 770 18:24, April 12, 2010 (UTC)surfer_770
I had put up a Uncyclopedia template (now a "warning") at Wikipedia. Some people had put it under Votes For Deletion and it was deleted.Here was the voting log for the template. The following is an ode to the Template:Uncyclopedia.
Rest In Peace oh fair template; too cruel were the wikipedians who saw too little value in the html encoding. Taken too soon from the world from which thou doth come were ye. So farewell Template Colon Uncyclopedia, and remember: "It is better to create a template and have it be voted for deletion, than to have never created a template at all."
Thanks to all those that voiced their opinion and a special thanks to Elvis for creating the The Life and Death of a Template, wikipedia:Template:Uncyclopedia, Or what they did to the Uncyclopedia template wasn't right, it just wasn't page. (Adding the "wikipedia:" to each name must have taken a long time!) Thanks also to JWSchmidt for moving Uncyclopedia:Community Portal talks page to Uncyclopedia:The Life and Death of a Template page. Perhaps now I will actually go to the Uncyclopedia:Community Portal first, having now as 7/15/05 (after the template was already created and deleted), discovered that is was there to begin with!
And never forgot that you have nude massages!
- Damn you Elvis - I showed him who the boss was, as requested! And you go and undo all my hard work...what a crime... --Famine 19:14, 3 Aug 2005 (UTC)
Peter: But I can't do it without you guys, because I'll tell you who's the boss. It's not Tony or Angela. It's not even man-crazy Mona. It's all of us. 
-Hyad 02:53, 12 Aug 2005 (UTC)
- My new project: Uncyclopedia:Everything you ever wanted to know about Uncyclopedia, but were afraid to ask. See also "the contest".
- My hopeless project: the history of everything. I want any uncyclopedia members to fill in the facts (lol) and add any missinginformation. If the page gets too big, we can move some of the stuff to the the whole history of everything which is blank as of 7/15/05.
- I actually found this page by clicking Random Page. Seriously. The picture is too funny to resist.
- I have also been creating various templates based off of so called "fake templates". Here are some I created (a.k.a. copyed) and some I just thought were really funny. If you have issues with them, put it on my talk page. Maybe if you think real templates should be separate from "fake" templates, we can make a "Faketemplate" category like Faketemplate:subliminal instead of Template:subliminal.
- Click here for contritions.
- I also have a user page, here, on Wikipedia, "the fictional encyclopedia" -Oscar Wilde
- It was I, I am User:127.0.0.1. Good thing no one else has that IP Address.
Stupid Oscar Wilde quotes
- "Making up fake quotes is fun!" ~ Oscar Wilde
- "I doubt, therefore I might be" ~ Oscar Wilde
- "Who is this Oscar Wilde?" ~ User:Hyad
- "Are we there yet?" ~ Oscar Wilde
- "I did not write any of these quotes. Or did I?" - User:Hyad
Below are all the templates in the known universe
Some of which have been created by User:Hyad, the self-proclaimed King of Templates.
|This article is complete, irredeemable spoon. The submitter is Bat Fuck Insane, argues at the leg, and is an unfunny dick.|
If you attempt to , you will most incessantly evaporate Bat Fuck Insane yourself.
Or the submitter will evaporate your spoon!!!!!!
| PIECE OF CRAP WARNING!|
This page is a piece of crap. The author(s) acknowledge this.
|This page has too many templates.|
And I'm not helping. Please eliminate three.
|This article is insane. The article submitter may need psychotherapy, and as such, this article should be taken as gospel. You can help Uncyclopedia by restraining the article in a rubber room..|
Congratulations! You have reached the End of the Internet! Where would you like to go? East? West? North? South? Outside? Now, go away, because I'm afraid that this template could be a tubs, because this template is no moon.
Note: This article is Bob Barker-approved.
Really, it is.
"I've already reached the End of the Internet, sadly. I had only got DSL a year before I reached it!" —Oscar Wilde